hey frends, what is the good quality sony xperia?with a low cost?can u give me some advice?im planning to buy one this coming december.. plz answer.. thank you
sk, 25 Nov 2014Can anyone suggest me how to transfer the files through wifi direct, whenever i try to connect... moreI had the same problem like your,but first try and try again and in the end the phone will make connect with computer.If you are with 4.3 Jelly Bean it will worst,for full copletely version of 4.4.2 KitKat the should go in servise for softwhere update.I had a problem with my speaker and they repair it.If you had problems leave the phone in servise.1 hour when i come at my home I install everything what the phone want.And now everything is OK.
Can anyone suggest me how to transfer the files through wifi direct, whenever i try to connect its get connected but unable to transfer the file. Has anyone facing the same issue or please advise how to transfer the files.
felipe, 24 Nov 2014the worst phone ever.... I am never buying any other sony cellphone... it turns off by itself,... moreOf course It will reboot by itself, if you never clear the ram memory.... It only has 1GB ram size.
Heat up? Yes it will. This is not a device for heavy gaming.
Do this phone support move apps to sd card? And I want to know is there any Sony Phones that can move apps to Sd card like Samsung does.
Can anyone suggest me how to transfer files by wifi...whenever i try to send its only get connected not able to transfer/receive the files...has anyone facing the same problem or please advise me how to transfer..
the worst phone ever.... I am never buying any other sony cellphone... it turns off by itself, overheats... the list of faults is long... do yourself a favor and buy anything but this crap
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2014Is true that the front cam is really bad? I wanna know guys because im planning to buy oneNot that bad if u use the front camera in the daylight condition. But in the low light like in the room, u better don't use it. The problem is the camera is VGA.
But apart from the front camera, from my personal experience, this phone worth every cents u pay for.
I have a lot (really a lot) of times where I have no network reach... also in places (e.g. @home) where I before, with another phone, had full reach. Anyone with this problems or tips?
Is true that the front cam is really bad? I wanna know guys because im planning to buy one
I have used this phone for 4 months. But recently my phone has the worst standby time ever. When I go to sleep at 12 am and wake up at 9 PM the battery drain about 25 %. Is that normal? Someone pls.I would be very appreciate ur answer. Thanks
Bought this phone 3 weeks ago, and here is the review of a person who had used iPhone for 3 years
I have to say that this phone worth every cent you paid for it. Mine is D2305:
- Sexy design, unibody, no gaps between
- Display is OK, not that bad. It is bad only if you switch from highend devices to this one
- Rear camera is OK, front is BAD. Please transfer the photos to computer, because the captured photos displayed on the screen were not exact
- Really long battery
- Good sound quality
- Very smooth & beautiful interface, comparable to my iPhone 5
- No heat during long usage
- Walkman automatically play/stop when you plug/unplug the headphone
- Very clear and warm voice during calls. signal is stronger than my iPhone 5
- Impressive USB-transfer speed
- PC sync software is wonderful
- Xperia transfer is excellent, that helps you to transfer datas from the old phone to your Xperia
- Preinstalled Sony softwares are helpful, small, beautiful
- Latest Android Kitkat was installed
Bad things are:
- Camera startup takes time
- Taking photo takes time
- Cannot download apps to PC then install all of them in just one click (as you can do on iTunes)
- Android, that means updating to the latest version is always a big question
- Android, you can not restore your phone with software file (ipws) as you can do with iTunes
In conclusion, I was amazed by Xperia Sony. They have done a really good job on the midend device, so it will be much better for the flagship. I love Z3 but can not afford it, but if I can, my next phone must be a Xperia Sony, not others, even an iPhone.
you must have a back cover ..coz its camera's upper layer may be scratched ..and mobile hangs too sometime