Is true that the front cam is really bad? I wanna know guys because im planning to buy one
I have used this phone for 4 months. But recently my phone has the worst standby time ever. When I go to sleep at 12 am and wake up at 9 PM the battery drain about 25 %. Is that normal? Someone pls.I would be very appreciate ur answer. Thanks
Bought this phone 3 weeks ago, and here is the review of a person who had used iPhone for 3 years
I have to say that this phone worth every cent you paid for it. Mine is D2305:
- Sexy design, unibody, no gaps between
- Display is OK, not that bad. It is bad only if you switch from highend devices to this one
- Rear camera is OK, front is BAD. Please transfer the photos to computer, because the captured photos displayed on the screen were not exact
- Really long battery
- Good sound quality
- Very smooth & beautiful interface, comparable to my iPhone 5
- No heat during long usage
- Walkman automatically play/stop when you plug/unplug the headphone
- Very clear and warm voice during calls. signal is stronger than my iPhone 5
- Impressive USB-transfer speed
- PC sync software is wonderful
- Xperia transfer is excellent, that helps you to transfer datas from the old phone to your Xperia
- Preinstalled Sony softwares are helpful, small, beautiful
- Latest Android Kitkat was installed
Bad things are:
- Camera startup takes time
- Taking photo takes time
- Cannot download apps to PC then install all of them in just one click (as you can do on iTunes)
- Android, that means updating to the latest version is always a big question
- Android, you can not restore your phone with software file (ipws) as you can do with iTunes
In conclusion, I was amazed by Xperia Sony. They have done a really good job on the midend device, so it will be much better for the flagship. I love Z3 but can not afford it, but if I can, my next phone must be a Xperia Sony, not others, even an iPhone.
you must have a back cover ..coz its camera's upper layer may be scratched ..and mobile hangs too sometime
reallyyyy..... m2 is batter than xperia sp....
bcoz in m2 is upgreadable to kitkat version...
camera is also great clearity. . .
The phone is with good specifications but when I get him with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean I was surprised the camera is big shit.My phone before Sony Xperia M2 was Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo and the phone had good specifications for his time when he was created.When I test M2 and Neo camera I was shocked,my old phone camera was better than my new phone and I can't belive that,But whit softwere upgrade the camera can take good photos.The problem come with the fucking Android version.Android 4.4.2 is for this phone.I CAN SAY ONLy THAT FOR THE PROBLEM WITH CAMERA.
P.S SONY M2 is good phone but his earphones(vietnam earphones) are big shit and should to by new becouse SONY don't make good choose with them.For man who don't want higt-end phone that is enought.
zarrar, 13 Nov 2014Which one has better processor perfmance; m2 or SP SP:Gpu Adreno 320 like Z and 1.7 dual with 1gb ram memory and M2,wel.....poor 1.2 quad with gpu 305,so if u like games n multi taking i advice u SP.
praveen, 13 Nov 2014m2 quad core 1.2 sp dualcore 1.5 so m2 is better than spSP have 1.7 cpu with adreno 320 gpu,so if u really want test it than place Sp beside M2 and u will see.
I haved both phones and i know what Sp can do. Im Sony fan 4life !
Can anyone tell me what is the time taken for full charge by this phone ?
gr8 phne to use, camera is not that bad ,for last 2 mnth i am using it and face no camera problem .don't know why people giving so low score to camera
AnonD-329352, 09 Nov 2014bit late now, but It'll be Xperia M2 (this phone) it has a more powerful processor and because... moreHave the same problem.why at night the front cam was totally black even though im near the light.how can we ged rid of these
Anonymous, 16 Nov 2014Hi guys..I bought m2 yesterday.. but its front cam is too dark.. is there any settings are treThere's only one setting:
Make sure you and your friends are in the brighter place when taking selfie.
If you are in a low light area, to bad.
Hi guys..I bought m2 yesterday.. but its front cam is too dark.. is there any settings are tre