its not available in india how to buy a through online or how many days sony will takes to relaese in india.
mo, 18 Jul 2014it says in the specs that this m2 is a 4 g phone.. read the specs at the top .. 2g .. 3g and 4gthnq
Hey, I would like to ask a few things about the XM2. Is the screen good for viewing videos?can u install Bravia Engine 2? (Some Xperia phones can like Xperia C) I was considering to buy Xperia V but the only thing i didn't like was the small screen (4.3"). How about the camera? Is it sharp and usable (good lighting)? Please answer. Xperia V or Xperia M2? I like LTE phones even though it's not supported in Malaysia but at least it's faster than my Galaxy S Advance.
Yesterday I bought this mobile its camera with flash is not good.I felt one setting good that is" soft snap" without flash get good photo.loud speakers are very nice sound if you on clear stereo.internet speed very nice, display good, battery very nice,design very nice.one handed operations possible
mo, 18 Jul 2014it says in the specs that this m2 is a 4 g phone.. read the specs at the top .. 2g .. 3g and 4gNo,not every M2 support lte. For example my phone is D2305. Means my phone doesn't support Lte. Depends on the country. In my country lte infrastructures hasn't developed yet. So I don't really need lte devices.
The others: D2305 & D 2306 support lte, I quess..
It has gorilla glass or not ?
yes then where it is mention
which is better moto g, m2, lg l 90 dual
plg suggest me, ,
kiran kk nayak, 18 Jul 2014i wnt 2 nw about 4g in sony xperia m2 and how itll works in 4 g int packs. it says in the specs that this m2 is a 4 g phone.. read the specs at the top .. 2g .. 3g and 4g
i wnt 2 nw about 4g in sony xperia m2 and how itll works in 4 g int packs.
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2014I had that experience only for the first day. But I haven't found that issue till now (have be... moreWill u kind enough to tell me the steps to get in to device settings..or send me a email how to get in to the earsensor.and correct it
This is my email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Plz help me brother.
Or send me a screen shot .how to get rid of that thng plz .hoping a quick reply
i have this xperia m2, got some question,
1. my sandisk class 10 sometimes got "unexceptionally removed" and prepairing again,,, does this phone support class 10 type? or just my sd card got problem, it's new.
2. camera AR can't update? when i open google play thru pc, my phone didn't compatible with this Camera AR.
thx in advance
M2: The perfect mid range phone from Sony.
The handset is a good one for it's price range. I have used it for quite some time, and was very happy with it.
- Good display despite lower resolution.
- Snappy processor, no signs of lag or slowing down.
- Good sound quality on external speaker. The placement makes it more effective.
- Great design. The body is designed almost a replica of the Z series.
- Good call quality.
- Good camera.
- Good battery life. 2300mAh really works well.
- Good set of dual SIM settings.
- Assured KitKat upgrade.
- Display resolution could've been better.
- External speaker may chirp a bit sometimes.
- Camera may be under-sensitive to light sometimes. Some images are captured darker than it is.
XM2 awesome dude, the best phone ever, only the minus thing is its speaker quality (not loud) but when using headphone the quality is superb, bravo sony u make us.believe
Bojan25, 16 Jul 2014Hi I have alcatel one touch s pop , and i want to buy sony M2 , but almost everyone said th... moreI have one. The front camera is really suck. Will be good if you are outside, not in a room, and night is the worst. The main camera is not really good in dark area, the flash will shock your eyes for a moment. But outdoor picture is very good! :)