AnonD-284766, 18 Jul 2014i wnt 2 nw about 4g in sony xperia m2 and how itll works in 4 g int packs. it says in the specs that this m2 is a 4 g phone.. read the specs at the top .. 2g .. 3g and 4g
i wnt 2 nw about 4g in sony xperia m2 and how itll works in 4 g int packs.
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2014I had that experience only for the first day. But I haven't found that issue till now (have be... moreWill u kind enough to tell me the steps to get in to device settings..or send me a email how to get in to the earsensor.and correct it
This is my email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Plz help me brother.
Or send me a screen shot .how to get rid of that thng plz .hoping a quick reply
i have this xperia m2, got some question,
1. my sandisk class 10 sometimes got "unexceptionally removed" and prepairing again,,, does this phone support class 10 type? or just my sd card got problem, it's new.
2. camera AR can't update? when i open google play thru pc, my phone didn't compatible with this Camera AR.
thx in advance
M2: The perfect mid range phone from Sony.
The handset is a good one for it's price range. I have used it for quite some time, and was very happy with it.
- Good display despite lower resolution.
- Snappy processor, no signs of lag or slowing down.
- Good sound quality on external speaker. The placement makes it more effective.
- Great design. The body is designed almost a replica of the Z series.
- Good call quality.
- Good camera.
- Good battery life. 2300mAh really works well.
- Good set of dual SIM settings.
- Assured KitKat upgrade.
- Display resolution could've been better.
- External speaker may chirp a bit sometimes.
- Camera may be under-sensitive to light sometimes. Some images are captured darker than it is.
XM2 awesome dude, the best phone ever, only the minus thing is its speaker quality (not loud) but when using headphone the quality is superb, bravo sony u make us.believe
AnonD-284235, 16 Jul 2014Hi I have alcatel one touch s pop , and i want to buy sony M2 , but almost everyone said th... moreI have one. The front camera is really suck. Will be good if you are outside, not in a room, and night is the worst. The main camera is not really good in dark area, the flash will shock your eyes for a moment. But outdoor picture is very good! :)
This phone is amazing for its price. It's fast and responsive. The phone is designed beautifully and the body quite robust. For people who want to buy a new phone just buy this phone, its worthed than any midrange phone. Dont worry about the camera, its good in daylight. But the front camera is totally a joke.
10 fingers are supported in this fone not 4.....realy awsome fone....its a must fone
When will be the kitkat update Sony?come on Sony,u promise on July.
AnonD-284235, 16 Jul 2014HTC Desire 610 or Xperia M2?Xperia M2 is better : Better price (220 vs 300); better battery (2300mAh vs 2040mAh). Anyway it's still depend on your choice.
I don't know about u guys but I love this phone. The camera is not bad at all if u don't put pictures on your PC. UI is very smooth and I can play all games without any lag. It really is quick. The display is ok and It's really not bad I actually like it. The call quality is not bad I hear clearly what others on the line are saying and they don't have any issues either.Overheating is not a problem for me and it only gets warm when u play heavy games. I got it for 144€ and It's superb.For the money that i spend i have a great phone. Just waiting for kitkat XD