Atsss, 28 May 2014Used for 1month.. The heatings prob is no more found. played many heavy games like death tri... moreAny one tell me that the Sony M2 Dual phone good or bad and must tell me it has heating problem or not...
jepz, 29 May 2014just wondering, is there any anybody can tell if the sim 2 slot is 3g capable? only the first sim slot is 3g capable
Ashutosh, 29 May 2014I am using this phone last 1 month and to be very honest I am very much happy with following p... moreHello,
I heard that apps and games cannot be moved to micro SD.
. are u able to move the games and apps to micro SD
jepz, 29 May 2014just wondering, is there any anybody can tell if the sim 2 slot is 3g capable? @jepz
both slots are 3g capable, but you may be able to use 3g in only one slot at a time. That means you can activate 3g in only one of the slots at a time.
I am using this phone last 1 month and to be very honest I am very much happy with following points
1. Gaming with high quality graphics
2. Using multiple applications at the same time playing the games and there is no issue of slowness
3. 3g internet which I must say it is really awesome.
4. Call quality of the phone is also very good, there is no single call drop or distorions I've faced till date.
5. With normal usage I was able to use battery for 2 days without chraging and for heavy usage 1 day and for some time.
6. Picture is quality is also good, picture quality is littlebit blur but that is manageable. Another point it has many fantastic options like panaorama.
7.When I compared the hd quality of the videos and touch screen with Samsung and Moto g. Sony wins the race!!!!!!!.
Overall I am very happy with this phone. Different people might have faced the issues but majority of the people are happy as per my findings, my friends who have purchsed this phone are very satisfied with this phone. So it all depends. Take your call and decide.
just wondering, is there any anybody can tell if the sim 2 slot is 3g capable?
san, 28 May 2014Can anyone tell, difference between xperia M2 vs Xperia M2 dual...pleaseThey are the same the only difference is the xperia m2 dual has a dual sim but xperia m2 has only one
san, 28 May 2014Can anyone tell, difference between xperia M2 vs Xperia M2 dual...pleaseXperia m2 4g and xperia m2 dual is 3g and dual sim
Can anyone tell, difference between xperia M2 vs Xperia M2 dual...please
Can any one please tell me about the call quality of Xperia M2 dual mobile.I heard that the call quality is very bad.Please help me out.