user of Sony aqua m4 for past 9 months. This phone is simply awesome until u get rid of any issues.To share my experience about this phone,I'm now in the stage 2 where I ve replaced my mb due to some mic issue and now waiting to solve my 'camera is in use by another application ' problem. Well I don't find any solution online and I'm now running to service centre to fix this. They say an upgrade can solve this. I have a friend who recommended me this phone and he has no issues. It has everything u want but still if u go service centre onc and u ve the door opened anytime.. U l ve to v visit it repeatedly, I mean. Fix your issues before the warranty gets over.
Thanks,but I still love SONY
there is no marshmallow update yet.. to sri lanka
device - single sim E2353
cant wait any more...
when come update to us
I love sony mbl...because its branded and no complint in mbl....micro usb is not supported in my mbl... Otherwise its very good mbl...
Marshmallow update is in Lithuania. The phone itself after update works good. More smoother, battery lasts longer. Problems: had to reinstall one messanger and problem with handsfree via bluetooth. Hope to find how to solve BT problem. As reinstall of messenger helped to fix this problem,
BoomRada, 30 Jul 2016Damn right it is! things went faster.. after the update.. but at some point it`s still some la... morehi boomrada, you update the system . i have the same problem with you . its became lag when i updated it.
i have m4 aqua E2353 , its become so laggy (all kinds of games, some application and screen mirroring was crashing) when i updated the system. whats wrong with it ? how can i fix it ?
i love sony, its product is the best than the other brand product.
Nits, 01 Aug 2016Is marshmallow update available in India yes, first download sony pc companion, and update it ,it is very easy to upgrade your m4 aqua dual
Kev, 29 Jul 2016I love this phone I play games multitask all my friend love this phone I have 11gb of memory l... moreDamn right it is! things went faster.. after the update.. but at some point it`s still some lag but you barely see it now. but all good though!
To those people who are saying its a bad phone well all I can say is yes at some "point" not all of it is actually bad, the over heating issue is yes indeed a mess the software itself is also kinda messy (android L 5.0) no updates has been given to that point only some minor updates from sony itself, Android L 5.0 has shown problems even to other phones who run 5.0 version of lollipop, but it was fixed from the update 5.1.1, version 5.0 has a memory leaked which is super bad, alot of lags especially games that are not even power hungry at all. but when Android M 6.0 came out and it has been out now if you are not checking, most of the problems were fixed and the software runs smooth, you can actually tell the difference from before and yes even though it`s look almost as 5.0 version but android m indeed fixed most of the issues occur.. the over heating issue will never be fixed because its a hardware fault not software.
Sukhi, 24 Jul 2016Seriously? I bought this phone last year in July n mine is working all fine. so stop mislead... moreI love this phone I play games multitask all my friend love this phone I have 11gb of memory love it more after the marshmallow update
Coco mcskeane, 28 Jul 2016It's a phone... Honestly, where do you think they could fit a fan to cool down the chip? Goo... moreThey don't have to fit a fan in it if the processor doesn't get hot. The Qualcomm SoCs like SD 810, 808, 615 are a mess
Coco mcskeane, 28 Jul 2016I downgraded to this last month. Its fine. Stick a 32 gb micro card from tesco in it for a te... moreYou downgraded to this? Hahaha xD But I know that feelin, had an iPhone 5 before and downgraded to Xperia M4 Aqua
mathaniyer, 26 Jul 2016I've had this phone since January 2016 and I regretted the choice within 48hrs. 7 months later... moreI also don't like this phone but I have to make some corrections
- This isn't a decent phone for price. The value of this phone is really bad (but I believed in the marketing about octa core and 2 gigs of Ram while it's only reaching about 30'000 points in a tutu (or 37'000 since Marshmallow but still only little above iPhone 5 level)
- It is waterproof, they even say you shouldn't take it into salt water because it destroys the sealing
- Battery is the only thing I like about it. And 20% in 30 mins isn't much. I remember my iPhone 5 with battery draining iOS 8 and old backup on it lasting less than 1 hour
- The screen doesn't even have a small border. The bezels of this thing are huuuuuge. Some 5.5 inch devices are smaller than this 5 inch device
- I don't think viewing outside is that bad, other phones aren't better but this is pretty ok because Sony phones are very bright.
- Back of it is soooo bad. I have scratches or more like strange discoloration which look like dirt all over it, completely full of this. It also is full of fat from fingerprints. But it's not slippery. It's more like the sides are slippery while they are way better quality than this mistake of a back