aadishaikh, 26 May 2016its worst mobile i ever seen in my life
new purchased but camera is not workig
error : CAME... morem4 is best i never lie ShanduGoodMusicSA
sony sony sony best of the best
M4 is best mobile no hang Samsung is weste mobile full hang m4 good camera quality so m4 is best choice
its worst mobile i ever seen in my life
new purchased but camera is not workig
error : CAMERA IS NOT AVAILABLE
Slavi 3558, 25 May 2016Which phone is better Sony Xperia M4 Aqua or Samsung Galaxy J5 ?m4 aqua is way better than j5.
Shean, 21 May 2016What's best? Sony M4 aqua, Honor 5X or Huawei P9 lite. Please quick answer.M4 aqua - waterproof
Honor 5x - awesome for its price
P9 lite - premium feel and design
Slavi 3558, 25 May 2016Which phone is better Sony Xperia M4 Aqua or Samsung Galaxy J5 ?I think m4 aqua is better. Because it has better chipset and waterproof.
Which phone is better Sony Xperia M4 Aqua or Samsung Galaxy J5 ?
Shean, 21 May 2016What's best? Sony M4 aqua, Honor 5X or Huawei P9 lite. Please quick answer.5X.. I am user of p8 lite, its amazing, but 5x better :)
Anonymous, 23 May 2016The scratch resistant glass was not true I got some hair lines in the screenThere is no such thing as scratch resistant on glass.
Then why do many users use screen protector is to protect the screen glass thus become scratch resistant.
Never believe on what you read, as those reviewer will write in favor of the manufacturer.
Believe it upon, what you see what you get.
What you do not see, it will not reveal in any reviewer, as they get the phone free for them to review in their favor.
If they give me a new phone for me to review, i will natural write to their favor, Will You!
The scratch resistant glass was not true I got some hair lines in the screen
I just bought this phone a week ago, i'm a sony fanboy, i admit it, (previous phones, Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman, Xperia S, Xperia C3). but this phone really annoys me.. it overheats when i play games, especially when i'm connected to mobile data..(clash royale).. this phone sucks at gaming..my previous phone, xperia c3, can handle "samurai vengance II" with ease, no lag and has a very good frame rates.. but on xperia m4, that game stutters, a lot.. below 30fps for such a simple game that a lower spec'ed phone can handle smoothly.. (xperia c3 - snapdragon 400, and xperia m4 - snapdragon 615).. even 2d games stutters.. another thing is, it has no OTG, i've purchased a mobile DAW and now it is useless. I can't say anything about the camera.. i just don't really care.. they look the same so.. look for some reviews for the camer..
- DISPLAY, it's bland, the colours don't have the punch of my previous Xperia's, it is more on the yellowish side, Reds are not punchy, yellows look weird. Maybe i'm used to the screens with bravia engine, the colour seems to be natural and not oversaturated, but... i like a little bit of oversaturation to give a photo or movie more life..Pixel density and resolution is fine.. you won't notice any pixelation unless you put your phone in your face. difference with Full HD is still noticeable
- No OTG!! my Xperia C3 got OTG so now i know the difference and importance of having an OTG support.
- Overheats! (*using mobile data and while having some background apps that needs internet) *it is really hot but not as hot as my gf though
- there's a bug on mobile data.. it won't connect for like 5-15 minutes. no matter what i do, whether i put it on airplane mode, changing Mobile Data to LTE, or just WCDMA. restarting the phone and shutting it down for few minutes won't help either..
- Slow, android 5.0 is slow, buggy, and eats a lot of RAM.. but i hope this will drastically change after 6.0 update
- Wasted GPU, sucks at gaming ..i hope this will improve with 6.0 update..
- UI is pretty smooth, but i always encounter stuttering here and there.. again, my previous phone xperia c3 android 5.1.1, with lower specs is almost or a bit smoother in some areas. (maybe because of the OS), and zenfone 2 with SD 400 is smoother..what the hell..
- the back plastic can be easily scratched.. i got hairline scratches two days after i bought the phone i really don't have any idea where i got them, and i was really careful with this phone. i got a case now, so i don't worry that much anymore.
- Internal Memory, i got the 8GB so, there aren't enough space for heavy games and apps..luckily, i don't install tons of apps..i can live with 8GB, with almost 3GB available for user.
- Weak Loudspeaker. it sounds a bit muffled, maybe because of the waterproofing.. some notification tones can't be heard easily.
- BATTERY LIFE, though my xperia c3 has better battery life, the difference is small but noticeable. but better than iphone or other android phone i guess.
- WATERPROOF!!! (i tested this phone, i put it in a tub, wash it on the sink and nothing happened... just make sure all the FLAPS are really secured.. it only has 2 flaps so don't be lazy to check them before you dip this phone on water, or else, you get a broken phone. don't worry about headphone jack and charging port, it is waterproof..for dumber readers. make sure it is completely dry before you charge it..)
-STYLE, i like the design, it looks expensive and well built.
- UI , i'm a fan of Sony's UI so...
- Software Update, it is planned to be upgraded to Android Marshmallow (6.0). though, the update is still not given to the users, at least we have an assurance of Marshmallow update until the end of the year..
- RAM , from a user came from 1GB of RAM, this 2GB is a breeze of fresh air..i can multitask smoothly.. maybe 4-5 apps and you can go back and forth in each apps smoothly.. Sometimes some of the background apps restarts, but it just happen when i open Browser with few tabs opened in background, having Spotify, Hangouts, Youtube, Album, Messenger, MXPlayer, Video Downloader with tabs also open in the background. I don't use FACEBOOK app so, i've got plenty of free RAM
PRICE - It is priced lower now, and i deal for people on the budget.. waterproofing, Marshmallow update, and good build quality is worth every penny.. BUT the software... sony is getting better in software updates so i guess, this will change..
Anonymous, 21 May 2016His this this is quite slow when capturing photos? Or on shot to shot time? I'm gonna buy this... morehave you tried a faster SD card? slow sd cards make saving photos slow, so it looks like your camera is slow.. try at least class 10 sd cards..hope this will help
His this this is quite slow when capturing photos? Or on shot to shot time? I'm gonna buy this phone, but i'm worried about this
What's best? Sony M4 aqua, Honor 5X or Huawei P9 lite. Please quick answer.
Never owned such a piece of garbage. First problem was hardware, camera was unable to focus on close objects, meaning it could not scan a barcode. Then there was the GPS - the signal has been lost so many times. Tested it side by side with LG and Xiaomi phones, they all had great GPS signal, but not the damn M4. My daughter got one too as a gift. Same problems, restarts, freezes. Another unhappy colleague of mine - this time it was losing phone signal, I mean - literally no bars in the heart of the city. Piece of garbage, get rid of yours as fast as you can.