AnonD-465748, 14 Nov 2015Please don't buy this phone. Might be not all pieces are faulty. But why would anyone like to ... moreI just bought this phone and it easily heats up. So I guess I need to trade it with a cheaper one. When I turn on my music for 2hrs, it died. Satisfaction not guarantee.
Buying this was a big mistake. I thought by the name Sony their product are good, but this phone is just a waste of money. Using this phone for a month now and experience shutdown once, the 4k video is not working properly, built it camera app Face in picture flickers and almost unusable. It is also blurred sometimes. My old asus phone which is cheaper is more reliable than this more expensive M5 dual. When you read review of sony other model phone also have problems. This is my first and last sony phone in my hand, never again. They are good only in advertisement.
Please don't buy this phone. Might be not all pieces are faulty. But why would anyone like to risk their money. I was a fan of this phone after looking at its specs. Now I feel like to sell it for some other android piece. Yesterday, after using it for a week, it was not turning on. It was dead. People from sony's service center asked me to submit my piece, as they have to send it to their repairing center, which would take at least a week. Now they have provided some crappy piece of Sony Xperia L2 as a stand-by piece. If any phone making company's piece can not work properly even for 10 days, then they should stop their business!
Ishu, 13 Nov 2015Little bit confused with xpria m5 dual and galaxy a8. Which one is better?Don't buy M5.
Nick , 11 Nov 2015My friend please don't buy this phone it's the worst phone one could. I am telling you this ou... moreThe first release it a bit mess I guess. But second are better. This was a good phone. Camera are good. U cannot get this spec with the price :)
sleck, 12 Nov 2015hey mangkuk , how your replaced sony m5, still in good shape? mine is still at sony service ... moreMy phone are good now. Feel so good. Battery last longer, fast and no shutdown issue anymore. Camera are good also. Hope ur phone using the new mainboard like mine and u will be happy 😊
Little bit confused with xpria m5 dual and galaxy a8. Which one is better?
Mangkuk, 10 Nov 2015just buy it and get some experience with it. if problem (e.g. shudown issue) go straight to so... morehey mangkuk , how your replaced sony m5,
still in good shape?
mine is still at sony service center
but they already emailed me
that they will send the replacement
this coming week
RIP Battery. only 2600mAh for a 2.0 octacore processor with Full HD display? I have no doubts if this phone only work at most 20hours.
hey guyzz...im amazed by the features of sony m5 n planning to buy it bt coz of negative reviews im having second thoughts soo plz help me in this should I buy it or not...?
K@ran, 10 Nov 2015Want to buy sony xperia M5...But so much confused bcoz of negative reviews and lot of problems... moreMy friend please don't buy this phone it's the worst phone one could. I am telling you this out of my personal experience the below is the list of troubles I faced with the phone
1. It only have a 2600 mah battery which discharges very quickly (sony is taking Rs 34000/- for a 2600mah battery)
2.It takes lot of time for the charge the battery
3.Phone hangs a lot and Restart automatically (May be sony should stop making mobile phones because they have no clue what they are doing)
4. Other phone with lot better features and performance are available at a lot cheaper price
5. After 2 days of purchase of this M5 phone I had to take this phone to service center(restarting issues) where they kept the phone with them self and they didn't even provided an alternative mobile for the time being the phone in repairs.
6. The phone doesn't look like a Rs 34000/- phone it looks like Rs 15000/- phone
7. The screen is not amoled screen at this price
8. The 3GB ram of phone preforms like a phone with out any ram
9. I felt like i got trapped in this phone
10. Sometimes touchpad key sounds doesn't work you have restart the phone for the button sounds
11. Becasue of the sealed battery if the phone hangs you have to wait till the time the phone doesn't run out of battery in order to restart it.
12. After all this shitty experience I have no other alternate except to sell the phone which I did I sold this idiotic phone for Rs 20200/- with in 15 days of purchase I incurred the loss of of Rs 14000/- I am so very disappointed with and I suggest you don't even look at sony whilst purchasing the phone. Because sony don't know how to make phone.
You have great options like Samsung A8/ note 4 / 5 or apple phone which are way far better then this sony shit
Rest I leave on you
Mangkuk, 10 Nov 2015just buy it and get some experience with it. if problem (e.g. shudown issue) go straight to so... moreHope my m5 unit will be fixed sooner, specially christ
almost 2 weeks now since i sent it to sony service center,
same problem, shutting down and i cant turned it on
K@ran, 10 Nov 2015Want to buy sony xperia M5...But so much confused bcoz of negative reviews and lot of problems... morejust buy it and get some experience with it. if problem (e.g. shudown issue) go straight to sony service center. they can fix it. i know becoz i use it ;)