hey guyzz...im amazed by the features of sony m5 n planning to buy it bt coz of negative reviews im having second thoughts soo plz help me in this should I buy it or not...?
K@ran, 10 Nov 2015Want to buy sony xperia M5...But so much confused bcoz of negative reviews and lot of problems... moreMy friend please don't buy this phone it's the worst phone one could. I am telling you this out of my personal experience the below is the list of troubles I faced with the phone
1. It only have a 2600 mah battery which discharges very quickly (sony is taking Rs 34000/- for a 2600mah battery)
2.It takes lot of time for the charge the battery
3.Phone hangs a lot and Restart automatically (May be sony should stop making mobile phones because they have no clue what they are doing)
4. Other phone with lot better features and performance are available at a lot cheaper price
5. After 2 days of purchase of this M5 phone I had to take this phone to service center(restarting issues) where they kept the phone with them self and they didn't even provided an alternative mobile for the time being the phone in repairs.
6. The phone doesn't look like a Rs 34000/- phone it looks like Rs 15000/- phone
7. The screen is not amoled screen at this price
8. The 3GB ram of phone preforms like a phone with out any ram
9. I felt like i got trapped in this phone
10. Sometimes touchpad key sounds doesn't work you have restart the phone for the button sounds
11. Becasue of the sealed battery if the phone hangs you have to wait till the time the phone doesn't run out of battery in order to restart it.
12. After all this shitty experience I have no other alternate except to sell the phone which I did I sold this idiotic phone for Rs 20200/- with in 15 days of purchase I incurred the loss of of Rs 14000/- I am so very disappointed with and I suggest you don't even look at sony whilst purchasing the phone. Because sony don't know how to make phone.
You have great options like Samsung A8/ note 4 / 5 or apple phone which are way far better then this sony shit
Rest I leave on you
Mangkuk, 10 Nov 2015just buy it and get some experience with it. if problem (e.g. shudown issue) go straight to so... moreHope my m5 unit will be fixed sooner, specially christ
almost 2 weeks now since i sent it to sony service center,
same problem, shutting down and i cant turned it on
K@ran, 10 Nov 2015Want to buy sony xperia M5...But so much confused bcoz of negative reviews and lot of problems... morejust buy it and get some experience with it. if problem (e.g. shudown issue) go straight to sony service center. they can fix it. i know becoz i use it ;)
Manoy, 10 Nov 2015just experience my first shutdown issue. during my flight, I forgot to switch into flight mode... moreyour phone mainboard need to replaced becoz the 1st released untest unit :) . goto sony service center and claim warranty.
Want to buy sony xperia M5...But so much confused bcoz of negative reviews and lot of problems occured in Sony phone. So which one will be better , Sony m5 or htc one E9s?
just experience my first shutdown issue. during my flight, I forgot to switch into flight mode,
when I checked the phone after landing, My M5 dual is off and wont switch on until it was connected to a power bank. I cant use this phone on my travel, it is such unreliable.
PeanutButter, 10 Nov 2015Hi how about M5 Dual units in the Philippines does it have same issues that posted here? Thank... moreDon't buy now. maybe later they will have an upgrade, for now it's faulty.
Hi how about M5 Dual units in the Philippines does it have same issues that posted here? Thanks i want to buy this phone
Of curse, connect USB and go to Settings-->Xperia Connectivity-->USB Connectivity-->Detect USB devices
Anonymous, 09 Nov 2015i wanna buy this phone but im confused with the negative comments
I just bought M5 Dual. First 5 hours, it worked properly. But after some time when I use power button to lock screen, unfortunately screen turned black after 5 mins it started working again. Then I plug it in to it's charge and didnt use it for around 6 hrs. Then when I tried to unlock screen with the help of power button. It started not to work. I reboot it, I even push the yellow button on the right side of the micro sd card input but not working. I tried but it doesnt help. For no reason it turned black as if the screen not working, but interestingly the sound or the notifications of apps are coming(sounds). I dont know why.IS there anyone who knows the reason why?
Got the phone 3 weeks ago. For the first 2 weeks I used the phone on Wi-Fi only since it needs a nano sim and I cud not find time to get 1 (No Issues). Over the last 5 days ever since I have INSERTED the SIM the phone simply "DIES" Yes it just "DIES". It refuses to switch on, no matter how much u try. The only way it boots up is if u connect it to a charger and even if the battery is 99% full it just "DIES" on u. I hv read thru the sony forums (sadly after buying this phone) and looks like I am not the only one.
I can still live with a reboot but this is simply unacceptable!! Just not being able to start a phone unless plugged even when battery is full. I am taking this phone back & I want my money back
Gunil Shetty , 09 Nov 2015Dear sir, where are you from? Philippines my friend.