julee, 09 Oct 2012for all the xp users.what can you say about the overall performance of xp?P is great value for money in almost all aspects. and has many features also.
can be update to date for 2013 if sony provide good software update in time. :)
just few pitfall which affect the overall usability of the phone.
as i mention before (all buyer should know theses before buying like me)
just 11 GB user
very low speaker voice
less than expected quality camera and screen.
what is this app called moxier pro? It always runs in background. Never used it. Is it ok to uninstall it?
Hello! Would you recommend to buy this instead of Nokia 800/ Galaxy S Advance?
For all those who are confused whether to buy xperia P or not.... Heres my review after 3 weeks of usage...
- V.nice shape, especially the transparent bar..
- Size is average i.e. not too large nor too small,
fits well in one hand
- V.good touch response and colours r amazing..
- Battery life is average, not too good or too bad...
and the battery charges v,rapidly i.e. in appx
- Speaker volume is average. Xloud features increases
the volume but produces some sort of noise...
- Camera quality is v.good in daylight but average at
night, however by turning the night scene on,
quality gets better at night too...
- Cpu & Gpu performance is v.good.. No lag issues.
- Battery is non-removable & memory is 13Gb user
accessible.. Em ok with it bcaz iphone has also same
I havnt updated to ICS bcaz ive heard that there r sum issues wid ICS, so em good woth GB..
SO, DONT GET CONFUSED & GO FOR XPERIA P.. U can obviously get a better smartphone in higher range, but in this range, i don't think any smartphone can beat it...
for all the xp users.what can you say about the overall performance of xp?
Guys is Anyone here leaving in Brunei Darussalam?
[(6.1.B.0.544 --- new system update available)]
Is this software available on your cellphone also? Did you Update your sony xperia P to ICE CREAM SANDWICH????? (I.C.S.)????? PLZ REPLY LEAVING ON BRUNEI DARUSSALAM...
LEXTER, 06 Oct 20126.1.B.0.544 new system update available ( 183.3mb) Is it the true Ice Cream Sandwich? (I.C.S.... moreDon't upgrade to ics I found problem of net droppage. Now I am looking for old software.
rajni, 06 Oct 2012hi all
pls can any1 tell me of battery cover is remove or non removable & if it is then h... morePain in the ass...:)i know its tight.follow these steps
2.hold ur phone in opposite direction
3.now flip it to face back
4.place ur thumb on two corners
5.Press them n slide upwards[downwards if u didnt read step 2]
5 days of usage
here are my opinions
1. camera quality not as good as expectation. (not on par with other 8MP monsters like S 3, arc S for me)
2. ring, music volume low and i've found to increase (i've know this before purchase and just to remind u)
3. battery on weak side (aslo know this before purchase).
4. call, touch, internet, cup/gpu : good quality for price
5. 6.1.B.0.544 software is stable for most of times. (few force close especially with camera and camera 360 app). not so big issue.
rajni, 06 Oct 2012hi all pls can any1 tell me of battery cover is remove or non removable & if it is then h... moreYes, the battery cover is not removable. If the phone hangs, you have to press POWER and VOLUME UP key togather for 5 secs and the phone will reboot automatically.
can anyone please tell me what is the code for checking all the information of sony mobile phone.
rajni, 06 Oct 2012hi all
pls can any1 tell me of battery cover is remove or non removable & if it is then h... moreBattery not removable.
To force quit or hard reset, hold power and vol+ button for 5 seconds.
You cannot open the back. I'll share you the link on how you can restart the phone when it hangs: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/support/faq/xperia-p/system/how-do-i-restart-my-phone-when-it-does-not-respond-2/
i installed ics I don't like the widget tools for dialing and contact and etc. I just install spb shell 3d best widget soft for this phones.
Hey guys. I'm looking foward buying xperia S or xperia P, S is 70€ more expensive there. I would like to know, is it worth those 70€ more, or there's not such big difference between P and S?
Hi all! I was interested in buying this good looking phone, but after going thru the various reviews, am apprehensive of a few things...
1. Battery backup (although my usage is moderate - 2 hrs of calls, an hour of net + emails, some music, and no gaming)
2. non-removable battery
3. build quality issues (esp. the bottom strip, or if the phone falls)
Would look forward to your advice and guidance.
Also, how wud you compare it to Galaxy S advance? Wud avoid the above issues and might save some money as well... Thanks!
Synnedd, 07 Oct 2012u need to press the volume keys together...it forces the cell to restart..!!!That w'ont help you much... unless you have Motorola smartphone.
The right combo is Power + Volume Up for 5 secs. (15 secs. for reformating Xperia P).