can u tell me what should i buy xperia p or s2? plz m confused i can get xperia p new but in the same price s2 used
praj, 28 Sep 2012I upgraded to ics from the phone itself,and now the phone is lagging while scrolling through h... moreRepair with SUS (it's a clean reinstall of ICS), but backup your data (all the programs will be deleted).
In future, don't update 'live' (from mobile) or from PC without checking option to delete all data, because usually stuff from previous OS gives headache to ICS (and to You too).
Rahul, 28 Sep 2012First of all I would like to thank GSM Arena & all the members who take out time to put th... morein this phone no memory card there, so if we want to insert some songs we had to connect it through PC,while connecting it, is it show data storage option to insert some songs..?
The Phone hangs in between and restores after some time. Just less then a month after buying the product. Can someone suggest any solution.
First of all I would like to thank GSM Arena & all the members who take out time to put their reviews/suggestions enabling us to choose the right phone as per our requirements & budget :D
I was planning to buy a new phone(android only) from about 3 weeks & finally I settled on Xperia P.I was confused between 2 phones only in the end: Xperia Arc S & Xperia P & I choose Xperia P & I am very much satisfied with my choice.
Lot of people have mentioned about the issues with battery,plastic at bottom, ICS upgrade etc. I would try to answer your queries with my experience with my phone & then utlimate choice is yours only.
1) The phone is extremely well built & has no issues with Unibody. Battery is non removable & I personally donot have any major concerns with that as lot of high end phones have the same.
2) 4 inch display: the display is sharp, crisp & absolutely stunning & with whitemagic technology its icing on the cake as everything is crystal clear.no issues with screen in bright sunlight, everything is clear.
3) the phone might look bit thick from snapshots at gsm arena but its not that think & looks sleek & stylish in hand.
3) The transparent strip is a thing of beauty & is also pressure sensitive, giving you full screen unlike xperia S
4) I used my phone with Gingerbread only for 1 day & then straightaway upgraded to ICS, so I cannot compare between the 2. but with ICS its more smooth & you get lot of basic ICS upgrades with sony walkman, album & photos app which are good in their own way.
5) BATTERY: (Major Question) with a battery of 1305mah everybody feels it wouldnot last long, for all those questions firstly all android devices donot give you backup more than 1 day or 1 day + some hours. so having said that..this phone does justice to it, It easily lasts for 1 day with data usage,games,voice calls, moderate gaming & music. If you are a heavy user I would say you might feel disappointed with battery & would suggest to look for some other device but for a moderate user like me it gives enough juice for a day & enjoy your smartphone experience.
5) Plastic at bottom: The plastic at bottom needs some care, it would give creaky sound only if you remove/replace else its fine & does not bother much
6) the experience until now is good, no lagging issues, its works fluidly.
Listing to give clear picture, though they dont bother me much
1) expandable memory
2) removable battery
3) plastic at bottom, rest being unibody design
Guys If I have missed out on anything just reply me,I would try to answer all your queries as soon as possible.
Guys m confused. I m not able to decide between Sony Xperia P and HTC One V...please help me out...!
I upgraded to ics from the phone itself,and now the phone is lagging while scrolling through homescreens,and the next and previous button in the walkman player are not working.what should I do now????
mohtab, 27 Sep 2012I am using it for 3months and quite satisfied with. Its great phone no problems at all great g... morehi' mohtab
u have used these many mobiles. what all the differences u find in xperia p.
And also how is battery life compared to others in terms of watching Video movies in Xperia P And Browsing Internet. Pls tell me the geniune Answer....
Thanks in Advance
Is it possible to connect a usb flash drive(pendrive) in Sony xperia p?
ABC , 27 Sep 2012as it's a unibody design , is there any way to access the interior in need of repair or batter... moreOf course there are screws, two torx screws at the bottom sides of the phone (near transparent strip with white LED and sensor buttons).
as it's a unibody design , is there any way to access the interior in need of repair or battery replacement ( any screw to open ) ? I shall be very pleased of ur reply .
I am using it for 3months and quite satisfied with. Its great phone no problems at all great gaming experience and u think one should go for it who wants to spend only 25k.in this range it is best sony rockzzzz
Earlier i have samsung galaxy y, y duos,ace,xperia ray, zperia sola, vb curve 9220 and last xperia p and iwill use it as ling as it works well
emad khan, 26 Sep 2012confused Xperia p or HTC incredible S please Help me ASAPGo for Xperia P
hey guy I bough it 1 week ago and I just love my sxp.........amazing build quality super bright display and super cool transparent stripe........
used galaxy mini,, ace.. htc incredible s,,,,iPhone 3gs.............bt sxp is d best if u think 13 tv is enough for u
lack of expansion is d only con I've found......battery lasts 15 hr of hard use..including 2hr nimbuzz, 1 hr temple run....1:20hr browsing nd a full hour of hd vedio playing
go for it anyways.....surely u will love the camera and the design
Hi guys! Hope you are fine. I have purchased my Xperia P about 2 weeks ago and im loving the xperia experience. I would highly recommend this smartphone as it beats many of the expensive phones by far. The ICS update is great definitely go for it smooth flawless performance without any lags. Camera is great superb 1080p video recording as well. Great fun to play HD games on.
My friend is always saying that Iphone 4 is better but neutrally speaking Iphone 4 lacks lots of stuff that Xperia P has to offer in considerably lower price.
Check out this link and decide for yourself......
Feel free to discuss about any queries
Rahul, 26 Sep 2012How to connect usb mouse and keyboard? Plz reply.Already answered...