sony fans, 26 Jul 2012u can go take photo wit sony xperia p and samsung s3 and see what different samsung sure lose ... moreya but what after clicking 25 pictures you get low battery message on your sony xperia peee?
Anonymous, 26 Jul 2012Samsung is any day more reliable than Sony, I can't even consider the Xperia p as a competitor... moreu can go take photo wit sony xperia p and samsung s3 and see what different samsung sure lose to sony.Sony camera is nice than samsung and the color is more good thn samsung
Samsung is any day more reliable than Sony, I can't even consider the Xperia p as a competitor to the S advance. Such low battery life, no SD card slot, poor display in comparison with the S Advance.
Samsung > Sony
Wake up people !
anupbafna1, 25 Jul 2012i am planning to buy a phone of about 22000 to 25000...i got 2 options..
1) samsung galaxy s ... moreXperia P is better than Galaxy S Advance,except for the battery life here's the comparison:
1) Xperia P shoots higher resolution Full HD videos 1080p @ 30fps vs 720p @ 30fps.
2) Xperia P has more Ram as compared to S Advance 1024 MB vs 786 MB.
3) Xperia P has a 8MP camera while S Advance has 5MP.
4) The Xperia P has a high resolution screen as compared to S Advance 800X480 vs 540X960.
5) Xperia P has a sharp screen, but the Galaxy S Advance is average 275 PPI vs 233 PPI.
6) Galaxy S Advance has an OLED screen which are generally very bright while P has TFT LCD.
7) Galaxy S Advance has a memory card slot while P doesn't.
8) Galaxy S Advance has average battery capacity, but the Xperia P's is low 1500 mAh vs 1305 mAh.Galaxy S Advance has recent bluetooth support, but the Xperia P's bluetooth support is older 3.0 vs 2.1
The battery is so, so, poor, never before seen such weak battery, half a day with normal use. Don't, don't buy if you need a smartphone which you want to trust. Half a day battery life. I still can't believe that. Never again!
aby143, 23 Jul 2012HELP plz
got a new xperia p
b8 dont knw how to close running apps or how to clear recent app... moreUpgrade To ICS...
Xperia P Has No Built In Task Manager To Kill Application..
Bt ICS Has Task Manager ..
Upgrade Ur Phone..
Ur Prblm Is Solved..
anupbafna1, 25 Jul 2012i am planning to buy a phone of about 22000 to 25000...i got 2 options.. 1) samsung galaxy s ... morefriend trust me leave this both and buy arc s. u will find me stupid but trust me 1320 mah battery of xperia p is totally shit. even in my xperia neo-v battery is 1460 mah. u will enjoy bigger display n bigger battery of arc s. n its hardware n 768mb ram still is more than enough. I Will definitely buy arc s if I get this much budget.
Jus got ma all new Xperia P, n i should say sony has done a very good job the screen is awesome....
Battery may drain out quickly but overall taking about build quality and other features its damn good.....
did anybody who actually knows what is talking about could answer which is better: galaxy advance or xperia p? thank you!!! and thank you!
i am planning to buy a phone of about 22000 to 25000...i got 2 options..
1) samsung galaxy s advance
2) sony xperia p
can any one plz help me out...coz m too confused
galaxy s advance has network problem while sony has battery problem as per the review
After 2 hours of heavy usage a day will battery still survive for atleast 24 hours?.Please answer who bought this phone.Than only i will buy this phone.
Wanted to buy it but changed my mind and bought an SII: proven quality , big battery. great camera, many updates already for just a little bit more money.
Freek, 23 Jul 2012Is OS Upgrade Gingerbread available in India now for Xperia P...Nice joke dude
guys tell which model of the earphone comes
with xperia p? this will written on a tag of ur
earphone. I m a se neo-v user I want to now
psphoa, 23 Jul 2012Hi, is the xperia P case replaceable? I scratched my xperia P. Can get replace with new?What color is your Phone (Xperia P) ??? Silver or Black