if the battery life is not good, Whatever ultra super features added, it is useless.
why they need to write xperia on the phone. SONY ayt the top is enough.on iphone they dont wite 4s at the bottom. to much space around. no need. video call support via 3g network is must. when others call via video, it can not receive.
My comments to Sony authorities.
if you want to competite in the market, you need to consider below.
1. Make the pricing options based on screen size. Do not change the features.
2. Ladies don’t like more that 4 inches screen.
3. Battery is crucial for all. Make it heavier, thicker, but good battery life. At least 2000mA.
4. Too much useless space around screen. It is good Idea to have small colored line at the bottom (for my family I could buy 3 different color to not mix the phones) but not more than 1 mm thickness. No need to write xperia.
5. Managing the apns for network data important. Unique toggle to switch between, 3G only, dual, GSM only.
6. Easy mounting of simcard and SD. If possible dual sim without removing back cover.
7. SD is a must in all models.
ringgit Malaysia Rm1899
cpu dualcore 1.5ghz
4.3 Inc screen
CPU 1ghz dualcore
So I can fell this phone will sell at Rm1499.
don, 17 Mar 2012no memory card no sales...i planed to buy xperia p..but after saw the specification..i feel so... moredon't be disappointed, go for this unit or the xperia s or any of the NXT xperia line, though there's no memory card, there's an app called BOX that gives you 50GB for free! there's no memory card but that extra 50GB of memory will help you save the phone from lagging coz an external memory only makes the phone laggy. would you need more than 50GB of memory plus the original internal memory of this phone? at first, that was the hesitation i had in mind but when i learned about the BOX, gosh! screw all the phones coz here comes the BAD BOY of the bad boys! im now thorn between xperia p or xperia s. i want a smaller screen like the P but, S has better specs.
gagan, 17 Mar 2012galaxy s advance or sony xperia p tough question i think sony xperia p is better than gs adv... more Camera is better on Experia S with Exmor sensor and full Hd video. But S Advance has a memory card... Difficult choice, but i will get Experia S as camera is important to me, and i want try a Sony too, after many Samsung.
galaxy s advance or sony xperia p tough question
i think sony xperia p is better than gs advance
8 mp camera with 1080p recording and hdmi out
no memory card no sales...i planed to buy xperia p..but after saw the specification..i feel so dispointed
dont know much about the chipset performance.is it good compared to other dual core chipsets?
I happened to come across a red colored Xperia P and I must say I'm pretty much impressed with it. The phone has a rich feel and is more stylish(especially the red colored one) than Xperia S. Feature wise too, it gives a decent competition to Xperia S. I hope the price tag is around INR 20,000 so that I can own one.
where is the 2nd mic of this phone ? the mic for video recording ???
dont worry about the battery... xperia p display consumes 50% less energy than other phone displays ( Sony WhiteMagic technology ) GREAT PHONE BY SONY !