My xperia p is not vibrating after the update of jelly bean.please help me how to get rid of this problem or how to downgrade to ICS.
Thanks in advance
how is the JB update on the Xperia P? any lags or major bugs?
i want to know from someone who's been having the update for atleast 10 days
how is the JB update on the Xperia P? any lags or major bugs? i want to know from someone who's been having the update for more than 15 days.
Bought this super smartphone in November the Xperia P and I upgraded to high end smartphone XPERIA Z . Experience the best of SONYs in a smartphone. U will definitely like it.
updated my xperia p to jb the feature 3d sweep panaroma disappeared from the camera options what to do?????
Just upgraded my Xperia P to JB a few days ago, did it by manually flashing the official international version of the JB update to my phone. So here are my observations. :)
1. The performance has improved a lot, when my XP was in ICS, it had a lot of hiccups and lags, had to force restart my phone every now and then, but on the JB, i have not experienced any hangs and lags so far, but we all know that the Timescape UI always has those hiccups.
2. Camera performance has improved A LOT! The front facing cam is not better and the main cam now takes shots faster and clearer, but I am somewhat having some problems with its focusing, also the 3D Sweep panorama is now gone. But you can now take photos while listening to music which wasn't available in ICS, cause in ICS, when youre listening to music and you launch the camera app, your walkman would stop by itself.
3. the Music player has also changed, in some parts it has improved, the music quality has become a lot better! but the UI of the walkman i guess kinda suffered? When my XP was in ICS, swiping from song to song was done perfectly by my phone, never lagged, but now, with the update on the walkman, when i swipe from song to song, my playlist hangs and then it would go back to the song where i started swiping from which is really irritating but somewhat tolerable.
4. The messaging and phone apps has improved! having a lighter theme, being under direct sunlight, its legibility does't suffer anymore coming from a darker theme in ICS.
5. Battery performance? I cant really tell now, it only been 2 days, so the battery cycle is new again, i really cant say if it has gotten worse or good, but in my opinion, i think its a bit in the area of "the same with ICS" up to "it got worse", i dont know, but thats just my observation.
6. Google Now: kinda stupid? i guess? right now, its 20:55 here in the philippines, i asked it to set me an alarm after 5 minutes, which it encoded correctly, but when it set up the alarm, it was cued at 13:00 the following day... seriously? :| i think it still needs some update with that. :| btw, i tried that for 4 times but I got the exact same result everytime. But opening apps with google now did the job done.
But overall, i think upgrading to JB is still better than sticking to ICS, right now, I am enjoying the taste of JB and have not regretted yet that I updated. hehe i hope this helps. :)
Shan , 18 May 2013force restart ur phone!!! hold the power off/on button then hold power up button together!! Another way as wel to restart...jst remove n replace SIM, it will restart automatically.
can anyone please help me / give me advice on how to upgrade xperia p's battery? is there any apps I should download?
Rahul09, 14 May 2013My phone screen is locked with a PIN and i dont remember it now(actually it was set automatica... moreforce restart ur phone!!!
hold the power off/on button then hold power up button together!!
what is meant by non removable battery?is it changeable in case of damage condition?? how about the battery life/how long it last for in smart use?
Max Lye, 17 May 2013I'm using Sony Xperia P JB now and i found that my STAMINA mode is not working. Does any one ... moredischarge the battery complete untill it switched off by using Cell phone ..then Charge fully it will work ... u have to do this once in a week ..
I just Updated my xperia p to JB,
Update is done 100% completely without any matter,
But not it not display my previous photos in Album and also My music files not at walkman also..
What can i do for this? Waiting for the answer.