Sound not good in headphones....do the owners of SXS also have this issue....???
AnonD-52772, 16 Oct 2012ahh but i still dont understand u said something about not installing many apps and the partit... moreif you have many applications installed and you always use it (either if its running in background or active applications such as games, 3rd party browser, etc.) the tendency for partition of each application on 100% battery will be lesser. Try to compare my screenshot with yours. Mine's have 7% on Android system because i have other applications that eats up 100% battery such as juice defender, handcent sms, jetpack joyride etc. While yours have 31% on android system, because you only used FB application.
AnonD-67911, 16 Oct 2012Seems normal to me.
Here are some points regarding your concern:
1. You don't have muc... moresorry just want to correct the statement:
4. Go to running applications tab. Stop all applications that you are not using or "NOT" needed to be running in background.
Also, i noticed you don't have juice defender yet. Try it bro and see the difference. ;)
AnonD-67911, 16 Oct 2012Seems normal to me. Here are some points regarding your concern: 1. You don't have muc... moreahh but i still dont understand u said something about not installing many apps and the partition (%) part. will u kindly explain to me again? im pretty slow learner!
AnonD-52772, 16 Oct 2012Sent, send me urs too! Seems normal to me.
Here are some points regarding your concern:
1. You don't have much installed applications yet. So the tendency for partition(in %)of each application/program on battery consumption will be higher.
2. It is common that either Android System or Screen will have the highest battery consumption share depending how you use your phone. If you always use your phone, android system will likely increase the share of battery consumption.
Here's a tip how to lessen android system battery consumption.
1. Go to settings > battery > android system
2. Check the list of programs included in it. If you find any application that you are not using, disable it.
3. To disable a program, go to settings > apps > all. Then disable applications that you don't use. *i.e. i'm using handcent sms for messaging so i disabled default messaging application.
4. Go to running applications tab. Stop all applications that you are not using or needed to be running in background.
hope it helps. i also sent you screenshot of my SXS
AnonD-52772, 16 Oct 2012Can u do me a favour bro, go to ur settings-->battery n check out the android system percen... morecan i see the screenshot (hold power and volume down button simultaneously). send me thru email or tag me on fb.
AnonD-67911, 16 Oct 2012better wait for Sony C650X 'Odin' and C660X 'Yuga' next year or better yet wait for the rumore... moreCan u do me a favour bro, go to ur settings-->battery n check out the android system percentage, cuz mine is at 29-30% I saw some other screenshots from other phone brands they all have android systems at 7%???? Is it why my battery is draining so fast!?
mokhtar k, 15 Oct 2012Hi everyone I have a question how can I turn my phone of when my phone is hanged or stop work... morejust do the second hand reset.. whenever your phone would hang up, just remove the battery. Re-attach and then power the device on.
hi......i bought my xperia S 4 days back.......it has 1 GB RAm but mine is showing only 630 user available........can anyone help me to increase RAM........thnx in advance........
ShinskyDaDon, 15 Oct 2012Hi,
I completely agree with your review. I was also a proud owner of Xperia arc S till lat... morei have the Xperia Arc S, Xperia S and now the TX. Trust me when i say the TX is far more than just an upgrade to the S. The Krait S4s in the TX is more than 3 times faster than the S in terms of running applications. And the camera is a full step better than the S.. Honestly speaking the Xperia S cannot even be compared to the TX or T.
AnonD-52772, 15 Oct 2012Man, I'm gettin hyped up, maybe im buying yet another Sony phone next Q4 of the year, by then ... morebetter wait for Sony C650X 'Odin' and C660X 'Yuga' next year or better yet wait for the rumored Sony Nexus X. See this thread http://www.gsmarena.com/photos_of_sony_nexus_x_leak_will_the_lg_nexus_4_have_competition-news-4948.php
mokhtar k, 15 Oct 2012Hi everyone I have a question how can I turn my phone of when my phone is hanged or stop work... moreHold Power button and Volume Up for about 10 seconds.
It will be equivalent to removing the battery.
AnonD-67911, 15 Oct 2012for complete changelogs in JB check this site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_historyMan, I'm gettin hyped up, maybe im buying yet another Sony phone next Q4 of the year, by then sony would have came out a few flagship models. Perhaps a quad-core and 5" display to match! 16MP camera and woooahhh. better not think too far!!
Hi everyone I have a question how can I turn my phone of when my phone is hanged or stop working I will be greatfull if you answer to my question
hlp.....how to connect my SXS to my pc?? pc companion just can't detect my phone....