AnonD-56230, 25 May 2012one of the dumbest phone i ever seen... not at all worth for 30K+... the two thing that is bet... morea rule should be made especially for you people, smartphones are for smart people, not dumb people like you,
i have the same phone and it is brilliant, battery life is a bit of concern but otherwise, perfect
AnonD-56230, 25 May 2012one of the dumbest phone i ever seen... not at all worth for 30K+... the two thing that is bet... moreJust wana ask you one thing mate.............this is the dummest phone u ever seen or ever used............be specific ............if you have used then probably u r the first person one this earth to experience bad video on this super hd phone and if you've just seen then ill be hapy to put ur head in your dark place where you can get a good hd view
AnonD-31331, 26 May 2012anyone knows how to take screen shot with this phone? You need to press n hold the power key so you get few options like lock power off and take screen shots.........so be on any of the page hold power key and take the shot life simple
Anonymous, 26 May 2012Hello! Bought mine a week ago and it takes almost the same time to fully charge. I did experie... moreMine too is heating up when playing games temple run heat my phone up to 43 C temperature but i guess its regular use ... and also my phone freezed twice and must to click power button and volume up to restart... no idea what is it. if somone know something about this write
AnonD-31331, 26 May 2012anyone knows how to take screen shot with this phone? when you want to power off your mobile you choose there take screenshot
AnonD-52029, 25 May 2012Hey guys....... got my phone 3 days back and it is workin perfectly.... first day - 6hrs b... moreHello! Bought mine a week ago and it takes almost the same time to fully charge. I did experience a little heating during games or internet but it's not anything uncomfortable. I barely notice it.
i got this phone 3 weeks ago and now i got some problems ... 2 times was frized and one time restart buy himself someone got this problem maybe ?
AnonD-56230, 25 May 2012one of the dumbest phone i ever seen... not at all worth for 30K+... the two thing that is bet... morei will add this:
after using gsmarena Photo Quality Comparison between the xperia s ,galaxy s3,and iphone4s ,i've discovered that the 8mp camera of the s3 gives better image quality than the 12mp camera of the xperia s,which is very disappointing .
AnonD-56230, 25 May 2012one of the dumbest phone i ever seen... not at all worth for 30K+... the two thing that is bet... morePlz tell me a 10k phone which is better! Lol.. i bet u don't even own it and are just trolling.
1. There are many other high end phones which don't support direct 3G video calls, which is good imo as 3G video calling drains battery a lot quicker than skype/gtalk.
2. I get a battery backup of a full day with very heavy use: 2hrs gaming, 2hrs calling, with wifi on (Internet browsing) all the time using various apps watching hd video etc. I've had the phone for >1 month & am on stock .73 stock firmware.
3. Video support is great with MX player/Dice player which are free to download.
4. Video clarity is by far the best on SXS screen with mbravia engine on.
5. 5 homescreens are beautiful for me.. u don't like it then go for other launchers with multiple homescreen customizations (it is an android device!).
6. Sound/ Ringtone volume is good (better than HTC One X/ Galaxy Note) for its class & audio quality is the best out there!
No need to mention anything about camera, screen or design, i guess.
My advice: pls stop posting nonsense about phones without actually using them!
Is this Phone is worth of buying compare to Apple iPhone 4s or which phone do u suggest for the same price.
Thanks in Advance.
switch off bravia engine and select only wcdma network. Battery life will be doubled.
Anyone experiencing bad battery life, can go for the 6.0.a.3.73 update, thats released recently... I updated my mine yesterday.. Works great..
one of the dumbest phone i ever seen... not at all worth for 30K+... the two thing that is better is inbuilt memory (32gb) and Camera.... otherwise even 10k phone is better than this....
The main disadvantage are:
1. No direct video call option in 3g network.. for which u have to install skype or fring and then login through it and then u can make 3g video call...
2. Battery Back up... u have to charge the battery 3 times a day...
1. Doesn't support all video format other than mp4 or avi.. u have to install mxplayer or any other software to watch movies...
2. The clarity of the video is also not good...
3. 5 home screen (mandatory), cannot b reduced or increased, which is unnecessary, bcoz of which u cant keep any home screen wallpaper of your wish...
4. Ringtone sound is very low...
My personal opinion Pls dont buy this phone not worth it.....
I bought this phone last week and is great ! excellent pictures, really fast amazing , nice processor, shape & other thing ,.but i am not satisfied with battery life early discharging eventhough in stand by & i couldnt got battery life as company specification , and whenever browsing net at time so many application open itself and consumed battery frequently i have to stop manualy thats running application , so how to solved thats additional application run for itself except browse application have any idea those who using xperia s
plz advised me
AnonD-56145, 24 May 2012i sugest you the sony xperia S its a way better phone beter camara and more memorylove my sony xperia s only had it since 17th may 2012 and i now only use me pc for one game the rest on my phone scree is relly HD and games are sick i got min hmdi wich i use all the time it a grate phone only let down i have is my battery only last 4hr whit hard gaming and films other than that it upgrade abluel to ics 4.0 end of this mouth oe beging on net mouth its better than my brothers phone he got gs2
The sxs battery does'nt really last compared to the note and I have friends that are using arc battery also does'nt last very well so maybe that is something sony needs to put in their to do list. To sony fans out there. It is really one of the great smart phones out there.