Heyy.. This an awesome phone in overall.. i have been using this for around 2 months or so.. Camera is completely awesome.. one of the best camera out there! Just like a normal Sony camera functions all built into a phone.. all my other friends say so too..
Just a question to any users that experienced the same issue as me. If u are at camera mode.. If you did not turn on the image stabiliser.. Does your camera screen flickers if you were to point your camera at a white background eg. a white wall or white paper.. I managed to solve the flickering problem only when i turn on the image stabiliser.. is this the reason why? :) Thanks to anyone that has experienced this..
Owen, 22 May 2012You're wrong. Sony Xperia S is using Li-Ion. GSM Arena is correct.Is it? But my SXS say it's using Li-Po when i open my battery indicator app
Quick question to fellow users: Do you know any app that allows you to access the phone through laptop when connected in USB? Like if the phone is connected through USB, I can type in my laptop and send messages there. Thanks!
AnonD-47402, 23 May 2012pictures sometimes blur with rare camera can anyone help me with this thanks in advance I notice the camera take a few seconds to focus, so when ypu click take a few seconds then click, make sure that you clean the rear camera aswell with cotton swabs. Sometimes dirt can be a problem for auto focus camera. :) i hope this helps
is xperia s alowed video cal in 3g network???like s2..dnt with the 3rd party????pls..nd wht abt d battery backup...????
This phone is nice but not close to samsung s3 power .. when Sony will lunch phone with quad core instead of dual core . Guys. Any idea??
which phone should i buy please suggest
1 xperia s
2 xperia ion
3 galaxy note
I am looking for a phone
I have 3 options
1 xperia s
2 galaxy note
3 xperia ion
please suggest which one should i go.....
pictures sometimes blur with rare camera can anyone help me with this thanks in advance
Does this cell need micro-sim?
Any Indians having this cell?
Where did you get the microsim from?
My service provider has no clue about it. =/
And how is the battery life?
Hi... am using this cell since may 8... And am too too happy for having bought this one... It truly is amazing...
First let me tell of the features that have impressed me...:-)
* The display... is jusstt so cool and so is the design.. I have got a white one and it looks amazing..
* The music player is very good... and the sound quality is so impressive.. And too many options to personalize.. am totally satisfied with it..
* am a bit of game addict too... and xperia provides a whole new great experience in games.. no lagging at all...
* And am just loving the pics taken from it.. And when you have perfect amount of lightening no one can beat it.. It provides the most natural colours in pics.. I had never seen things like those..
* The messaging interface is as silky and smooth as butter..
* Am satisfied with the battery life.. Sure, it's not the one that you can boast of, but come on.. How much can one expect from a smart phone which uses android OS..?! And surely the battery life get better with usage..
And now mentioning the things that i'm not so satisfied with..
* The thing that i'm missin the most is the option to create "GROUPS" in contacts..which also means i cant send messages in group..that's a bit frustrating.. Hope they fix it in ICS update..
* The volume in the speaker mode is too low to accept.. yeah... I don't it use it much but users of that option would really be annoyed..
* Since Sony doesn't provide the original file manager in OS, they give you an app called "Astro" which they say is a better file manager.. Yeah, it sure has a lot of options than a normal one but when i tried to send some files through bluetooth it dint work.. I dunno why.. If anybody knows the way to fix it, pls tell me..
* I felt that while taking pics in low light areas and video recording the noise was a bit high.. I wasn't expecting that in a 12MP camera..
Considerin the pros that its providin i'm ready to make a few compromises with it.. although i'm fingers crossed for fixin some issues in the ICS update..
A truly happy and satisfied user, wishin the best for xperia s and sony in the days to come.. :-)
a fully packed smart phone. Photography folks this one is definitely for you. awesome picture quality. very fast in processing.draw back is that the sound when kept on speaker is little lower.
This maybe an expensive phone but it's worth every penny! Overall a really great phone. Go for it!