I have got one lately and i can say, it's a advanced smartphone , very practical for photographers lovers,Enjoy taking photos!making movies!ect..
Did I do a mistake in ditching my flawless arc S for the new Xperia S?
A week with my new Xperia S has been a bit disappointing.
1. Battery drains very rapidly. Even while charging with all radios off?
2. A few Apps randomly disappeared. Had to reinstall a couple of times.by
3. Sluggish performance. My previous arc S was lightning fast, never froze. So was expecting the Xperia S to raise the bar with its dual cores.
4. Crashed a few times while running youtube and a few games.
5. Heavier and fatter than the arc S. Feels like the Xperia X10.
6. Not as stylish as the arc S.
7. Hate the protective cover for the USB port, need sharp nails to open & close it half a dozen times a day to charge this poor battery.
8. I strongly feel the arc S was a way better phone overall and I should not have fallen for this dual core B. S.
Will wait for the sw update to see if performance improves else it's a big thumbs down.
Read my positive review about the arc S in the comments.
SONY XS is nice,smart,,hightech design,,but why don have card slot,,mean micro SD,,n the xperia ION have,;,..can anybody tell me?
Anybody who bought Sony Xperia S within Riyadh Saudi Arabia who can confirm what accessories included. Most package I found within Batha area particularly Electron has only a charger and a headset and the price is SR2,100 - SR2,150.
Can anyone help about the font/text size on this phone?? Its dreadful!!!! nice 4.3'' screen but think I'm using an Xperia mini in terms of apps size and text (no I don't need glasses) also in terms of clarity on the screen think the galaxy s2 is far better the colours are so vivid and bright. Even with the brightness set to the max it's seems blacks are grey and dark blues are light blues very odd
Ilija, 24 Mar 2012Please for opinion for what is better to buy ....SAmsung galaxy S2 or Sony Xperia S...please... morefor ur ref. http://www.knowyourmobile.com/comparisons/1240726/sony_xperia_s_vs_samsung_galaxy_s2.html
Vincent, 23 Mar 2012I got a question... bought this phone the moment it came to Malaysia but the phone still haven... moreyou can mark all the contacts & send it to your gmail account from there you can retrieve anytime you want in all android phones.
super s, 23 Mar 2012hi..u mentioned abt ntifction light,,,does it work for sms ..plz let me know it works for sms, whatsapp, line, emails and other notifications. thanks.
Vincent, 23 Mar 2012I got a question... bought this phone the moment it came to Malaysia but the phone still haven... moreYou can sync with PC (with mail clients like outlook) using PC suite of your phone and later sync back with
Moreover, now you have backup on your PC too.
Ilija, 24 Mar 2012Please for opinion for what is better to buy ....SAmsung galaxy S2 or Sony Xperia S...please... moreGS2 Scores:
Screen Res.: 0
Xperia S Scores:
Screen Res.: 1+