for those who are asking. i ordered online at aliexpress. just look for BA800 2680mah for lt26i. as of now with average use, my battery(stock 1750mah) lasts for almost 40hrs. sad that cant attach here :( will inform you guys once i got my new battery if there will be noticeable effect on device. cheers! :)
AnonD-67911, 27 May 2013i ordered 2680mah battery for XS. still waiting for its delivery. will keep you posted once i ... morebuddy kindly keep me notified about the battery backup once u get the battery.
email me at :- email@example.com
thanks in advance
AnonD-149564, 27 May 2013Alright, this phone is epic!! But it has charging issues :'c .. It's charger isnt functioning... moreChange your charger,maybe it was prone to electricity choc or it is fake, if not solved let them change your battery
AnonD-67911, 27 May 2013i ordered 2680mah battery for XS. still waiting for its delivery. will keep you posted once i ... morefrom where you have ordered the battery. . can we replace the battery Xperia S. . let me pls know. . thanks a lot.
Great phone specially it's camera but .. it's battery drains fast while gaming .
Alright, this phone is epic!! But it has charging issues :'c ..
It's charger isnt functioning well at all! My phone went low to 6% , I kept it for it to charge! 1 hour later, the phone doesnt plan to switch on :|
Damn my phone isnt A YEAR OLD EVEN!
comer_80, 19 May 2013Question for experienced Is it possible to switch the battery Sony Xperia S battery 2300 or 2... morei ordered 2680mah battery for XS. still waiting for its delivery. will keep you posted once i have it. ;)
Jeff , 20 May 2013Thank you may be network error I think if it does I'll surely try it again... Thank you.. Any ... morestill no update. instead i root it and installed custom rom. so far im happy with my phone :)
AnonD-61163, 26 May 2013Root your Xperia S and flash PAC JELLYBEAN 4.2.2 custom ROM. it's awesome and you never prefer... moredoes this requires unlocked bootloader? im using xperia nexus v2 with locked bootloader atm..
thanks for ur post. it was a really interesting read
i own the xpeia S presently, and was wondering if i shld shift to Z..
on using even i did not find much of a difference.
but your post now has clearred all my questions abt the difference in both phns.
amazing review . thanks:D
Hi friends I use sony xperia s and it's awesome phone. I buy this phone 1 month ago and it's a good this phone have some problem in camera, battery, voice search,and ram (672) mb . Otherwise it's a good phone.
Root your Xperia S and flash PAC JELLYBEAN 4.2.2 custom ROM. it's awesome and you never prefer official jellybean .I am pretty sure.
root your Xperia S and flash PAC JELLYBEAN 4.2.2 custom ROM.it's great with marvelous performance.
Few days ago I sold my Xperia Z and switched to Xperia S. Today I'm kind of more impressed with last year's flagship. There're few arguments and features that make Xperia S worthier choice.
1. As far as I'm concerned Xperia S has a better screen & size. Perhaps this seems to be a surprise but its LCD has a better viewing angels, pixel density (342 ppi) doesn't seem to be different from Z's 441 ppi. Above all, Z's 5" screen and its size were always too big for me. Very simply, you can actually hold and use Xperia S with ONE hand.
2. Furthemore, Xperia S has better camera. As of ICS upgrade, video recording bitrate increased from 14 mbs to 20 mbs (Z is now behind with 16 mbs) and both video and images have much more details than 13 mpx sensor of Xperia Z. Taking pictures in low light conditions is impossible with Xperia Z, S's sensor makes a huge difference here.
3. Xperia S has a louder speaker.
4. S is much cheaper these days.
5. I reckon 90% of users won't recognize difference between S's and Z's chipset and CPU. The same stands for 3G/4G difference.
6. In a no time, S is supposed to get Jelly Bean which seems to look exactly like the JB on Z while bringing STAMINA mode and perhaps HDR mode.
7. Although Z's memory can be expanded with micro SD, S comes with 32 GB in compare to Z's 16 GB.
8. With Xperia S you get HDMI port and HDMI cable while you should buy Galaxy S2's MHL AV cable to connect Xperia Z to HDTV.
Finally, advantages of xperia Z are to be mentioned.
4G capability, faster (quad core) phone with 2 GB of RAM and its water (and dust) restitance. I'd still not be convinced to return back to Xperia Z.
PLEASE FREE TO DISAGREE HERE OR SEND ME AN E-MAIL:
hi I m using this xpe s from last two months and I find this phone fine for viwing hd video,and day to day routine work on it.the battery is not very good in this and even cam focus is also not really impressive and bang on.the jellybean update is also not there for xpe s in india.the phone is 1.5 dual core but it doesn't behave like one.also if you are charging your phone it takes 3 hours to charge it fully.which is very annoying.rest is fine.and if you are buying 2nd hand then its a good deal.you will get it for 14,000 rs.for this price its ok.compare to s2 which you will have to pay 15,000 for a good piece.