von, 21 Jan 2013If it bothers you so much you can just remove the screen protector.Oh I meant the screen itself, I have it scratched ! I do not have a protector.
how can I complain this to Sony ??
Ashwani, 19 Jan 2013whats newww????? have you felt any change?? please tell :) thnxI can't update my phone's version to .55. There's an error every time I try to update.
nonac, 20 Jan 2013Everything is as it is except 3 MAJOR Issues:
1) Phone camera focusing is not even average!... moreI seriously agree to it..since it has all three issue,
and top of that they will updating to JB at the end of march i suppose.
Sony please update yourself.
Does anybody has his SL screen scartched ? I have some lines due to games !! with antiscratch !! is it possible ?
Everything is as it is except 3 MAJOR Issues:
1) Phone camera focusing is not even average! If this is a software issue then I suggest an immediate arrest of this unforgiving matter.
2) PC sync - Stopped working totally (PC Companion) after few times! If Sony is serious to jump into the Android market, please be accountable and fix this. Having a 3rd party to work for this is a big SHAME to Sony!
3) Available RAM - Although stated 1GB RAM, but available to user is only around 325mb thereabout! A far cry from my other China MTK 6577 Android phone running on Jellybean with an available 500mb RAM. SHAME ON YOU!!!
Definitely not recommending to my friends unless these issues are positively look into.
hi, i just want to ask what phone is n the 4th picture on the left side of xperia sl?
ShinWa, 07 Jan 2013what different of Xperia SL and S? Could anyone tell me? thank for advance. 200 Mhz faster processor in SL
Recently I Purchased new Sony Xperia SL on 04-Jan-2012 & it is not working properly having many problems but right now just want to share my three major problems.
1. Wi-Fi Not working. Connects with my router very easily ZTE ZxDSL531B, but in browser fail to browse anything,no webpage open it, not able to access internet.
2. Alarm not activate after my handset Turn Off. Alarm only works in ON mode
3. Sudden Screen lock & phone reset.
while I have latest update 6.1.A.2.55 very poor Sony Support
LOL!!! ..u can buy it over iphone5 any day... iphone4 is totally outdated junk!!!
von, 19 Jan 2013.55 Update is now available in PC Companion SL Users!!!! :>whats newww?????
have you felt any change?? please tell :) thnx
Anonymous, 16 Jan 2013i do have a problem of the mobile getting restarted often... does anyone have a solution ??? Factory reset your acro s! OR reinstall the operating system from SUS(sony update system)...and after that is done,Root it as fast as you can!
Thomas, 18 Jan 2013O.M.G.! forget about Stamina mode dude! Deep sleep battery saver app from google play is much... moreBy the way...xperia sl is weaker than acro s.
- no card slot!
- weaker battery!
- no shatterproof glass!
Only the cpu is stronger on SL,but that is not a big deal. 1,5 ghz vs 1,7 ghz.
...and acro s is more good looking than the other xperias! Only xperia z will beat it with quadcore cpu and 2 gb ram!