guys I have the c5303 model is still slow after the last update .201, I have noticed that they fixed just a few things like the illumination LED , but the phone is still hanging! these updates are a disaster...and I don't think a factory reset will resolve the issue! i,'m not so pleased with this phone...not say the I worked 2 months to buy it!
Anonymous, 11 Apr 2014SP of course. T2 ultra is just T2 with big screen and Kitkat. SP has BRAVIA engine 2 and Adren... moredon't forget T2 ultra also has bravia engine 2 and Triluminos display. also it has quadcore processor for better multi tasking
I have been using this phone for quite sometime.. after the recent firmware update.. i am unable use google Now search and can not make video calls from Hangout.. it stop's working.. Does anyone have solution for this problem...
omg, 05 Apr 2014Wtf :-( Again mixed reviews for the latest SP update!!!! I am still at 4.1 , wht to do?? F... moreYou must upgrade your phone.. There were some bugs in 4.3 update but Sony has released another firmware update that have solved my problems.. Themes are really fantastic which changes the look of your phone... Thank you Sony for making such a brilliant device... I Love my XSP..
rutwigh, 11 Apr 2014 for gaming users must watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G5M3Fq1jaQhow to rotate home screen on Sony XP ? as shown in video ?
for gaming users
vissu, 11 Apr 2014sp or t2 ultra which one is best in all viewsSP of course. T2 ultra is just T2 with big screen and Kitkat. SP has BRAVIA engine 2 and Adreno 320. And that illumination bar light effect for plus unique point of the phone.
Y not sp is getting app updates equally with l or z of same experia series
Why sp is not getting updates equally with l or other phones in Sony itself
Hi. I'm from Indonesia. I've using SP for 2 months. I've updated it to 4.3 (the latest one). Overall, I think it's a great phone. I've rarely found any lags at all. From the design to the battery is undeniable. On AnTuTu benchmark, I've score about 2200, up above Xperia Z and Note 2. Some minus points were I think is on the memory. It has 8 GB Internal Storage, but only available in about 5 GB. Yes it can be up to 32 GB by microSD. But it's just for the media, like music, photos or videos only. All apps are cannot be moved to SD card. Especially some ultra heavy like N.O.V
A 3 or GTA. It's very disappointing remember that only 5 GB of storage left. But, besides the memory issues, it's an amazing phone. And if you're not a heavy gaming typical, it's still would be perfect for you. It's the best mid-range Android smartphone I can find. From 1-10, I'll give it 9.
Thank you, I hope this will help you :)
Anonymous, 10 Apr 2014I like this phone but really afraid of its non-removeable battery..... i've been using it for a year now. trust me, its the best phone in this price bracket.
After thinking and keeping in mind the point of Chai Ki Tray i updated my phone to 4.3 Jelly Bean.....! After update do a factory reset because previous apps definitely conflict with current OS. I did a reset after update and following is the result after update.
This relates to new firmware i.e 12.1.A.1.201
1) Lag free user interface with enhanced ppi.
2) New themes, wallpapers and widgets.
3) Illuminating bar works fine and now it blinks on unread sms and miscall. It blink only when i connect the charger on 4.1.2 but this works great now.
4) Camera quality is enhanced greatly specially front facing camera.
5) Mobile bravia engine works fine and picture quality is better than 4.1.2 atleast according to my point of view.
6) You can now change and set lock screen wallpapers which was not possible on 4.1.2 in my set.
7) Lock screen now support widgets.
8) Wifi reception has improved a lot not facing any disconnection now even at 3rd floor of my house.
9) Battery timing remains same after one day continous use still have 20% left
1) Too much useless apps which takes internal storage and you can't uninstall them. If you try it says cannot uninstall builtin apps.
2) Front camers quality is reduced a little in low light.
In what battery percent level do I have to charge my Sony Xperia SP and for how long do I have to charge it? Thanks.
I like this phone but really afraid of its non-removeable battery.....