Brave, 18 Feb 2014Yep...its the only bug i found it also.dear,
please activate developer option and turn off the option.
for activating developer option setting about phone touch build number 5 times continuously.
Ota is available in sp just go to update center and tap the refresh icon and the update will apear you will not notify for new update,just give it a try
still no 4.3 update...i am frm hyd(india).do anyone frm hyd got dis update??
I already upgrade to jelly bean 4.3 .. the JB 4.3 is to much eat RAM and make the phone so slow and Lots of LAG !!! But now..i already DOWNGRADE the JB to Default 4.1.2 .. and now its better more then jb 4.3
Hey, can anyone tell me, is it posible to change battery when battery life is done?
Jibran, 18 Feb 2014I received OTA 4.3 version on Airtel.which state you live in???
Pakistan n Bangladesh got 4.3 update n y not India? All surrounding regions got it! That unfair sony!!
when when when when when when when when when weeeeeeeeeee will get the update (india) ??????????????
now its tooooooooooooooooo much
Lahore Pakistan , Updated via Pc Companion , it took ages but worth updating , here is the initial feedback:
1- Wifi Range improved , much better now .
2-Camera performance improved just a tad , no miracles etc.
3- Touch and responsiveness is Quite Good now.
4- Battery testing , too early to make any comment...
After the first Boot during the setup process the phone gona be So slowwwww that you guys will think what the hell happened , but once all setup it will become smooth and fluid. so bear with it once all apps activated and initial setup is done !
I am from India, Maharashtra, Mumbai and i have updated my phone to 4.3.
UI is smooth clean.
Stil no update in india It's so bad thing....... :'( :'( :'(
Sony this is not fare. . . . . Sony Plz rollout the update 4.3 jb as soon as possible cuz we are waiting 4 the update. . .-:)
Anonymous, 18 Feb 2014You can update to 4.3 via PC companion....Still not rolled out in India...No notification even on pc companion.:(
i already using 4.3 and its really better "xperience".
bug from 4.1 fixed like
- screen miss behave when connected to pc/notebook
- performance for apps, games, no more sudden force close when play asphalt 8, even can go with highest graphic setting.
- overheat not so much anymore. when play asphalt 8, it just get warm around 35c to 38c, never reach 40c
- better stamina mode, can set when to actiate it, apps like gmail, yahoo, messanger that i set to active on stamina mode and need wifi can still running & receive notification in time.
- can add new themes
- smooth & very responsive graphic performance
- great lockscreen
- now can add additional camera apps & slightly better camera result.
- antutu benchmark doesnt make the phone restart anymore.
there is also downside but, like:
- battery drain for first few days after update is not stable
- more background process running on standby
- messed up light effect when play music. i think new algorithm use output sound frequency, when play it on high volume the light is always on, no any light beat
i think its minor & not so much compared with previous version.
AnonD-210801, 18 Feb 20144.3 for me is amazing that is the word. Didnt experience any bug. Walkman all working. By the ... moreHEY mcdel...! I told you that...."THE FRIUT OF PATIENCE IS VERY SWEET".....:).... God bless you dear next time be patient for 4.4 KITKAT UPDATE....:)