Stil no update in india It's so bad thing....... :'( :'( :'(
Sony this is not fare. . . . . Sony Plz rollout the update 4.3 jb as soon as possible cuz we are waiting 4 the update. . .-:)
Anonymous, 18 Feb 2014You can update to 4.3 via PC companion....Still not rolled out in India...No notification even on pc companion.:(
i already using 4.3 and its really better "xperience".
bug from 4.1 fixed like
- screen miss behave when connected to pc/notebook
- performance for apps, games, no more sudden force close when play asphalt 8, even can go with highest graphic setting.
- overheat not so much anymore. when play asphalt 8, it just get warm around 35c to 38c, never reach 40c
- better stamina mode, can set when to actiate it, apps like gmail, yahoo, messanger that i set to active on stamina mode and need wifi can still running & receive notification in time.
- can add new themes
- smooth & very responsive graphic performance
- great lockscreen
- now can add additional camera apps & slightly better camera result.
- antutu benchmark doesnt make the phone restart anymore.
there is also downside but, like:
- battery drain for first few days after update is not stable
- more background process running on standby
- messed up light effect when play music. i think new algorithm use output sound frequency, when play it on high volume the light is always on, no any light beat
i think its minor & not so much compared with previous version.
AnonD-210801, 18 Feb 20144.3 for me is amazing that is the word. Didnt experience any bug. Walkman all working. By the ... moreHEY mcdel...! I told you that...."THE FRIUT OF PATIENCE IS VERY SWEET".....:).... God bless you dear next time be patient for 4.4 KITKAT UPDATE....:)
it hav finally got this phone n using it is awsum experience....no less than iphone 5s the best thing its jus like psp..asphalt8 game which cannot be played at any other phhone
mag c, 18 Feb 2014yet anyone has got the update via OTA?I received OTA 4.3 version on Airtel.
AnonD-224258, 18 Feb 2014Are you from India? If yes, plz mention your state/city.Philippines
I encountered one bug for now: if the screen is on when plugged in the charger, it will stay on during charging :/, have to turn screen off manually
Has anyone received the 4.3 update in India? Plz reply and if anyone has received the update, kindly share your experience.
I want to buy this phone but I have read opinions which have been posted on your site that after update 4.3 the phone is not behaving properly Pl suggest me to buy it or not bcoz 4.3 cannot be rolled down to 4.1
AnonD-233387, 18 Feb 2014its been 6 days sony've realesed the 4.3 update of x sp but i could not upgraded my xp sp.sony... moreWait for your turn. Updates are releasing according to serial number. So keep your patience.
4.3 for me is amazing that is the word. Didnt experience any bug. Walkman all working. By the way im using c5302 and i just update my phone via 3g. 406 mb to download.
AnonD-148125, 18 Feb 2014I bought it 1 year back ; in June 2013 I think.Oks i bought it in nov.. Lets hope 4.3 comess soon...
its been 6 days sony've realesed the 4.3 update of x sp but i could not upgraded my xp sp.sony've disappointed me & many users too.i've tried pc companion,sony update service & wifi(ota) but alas nothing've worked...when when when when will i get x sp 4.3 update??????i'm from india(west bengal)...please anyone help if anyone have updated x sp to android 4.3 in this region(west bengal).....
I'm little bit dissapoint when sony reconsidering 4.4 KK update for SP. But so far, I'm happy with 4.3 JB update, anyway. Maybe for 6 month later, I will change my phone with Xperia G. Just hope Sony unveiled Xperia G later on MWC.