any1 had this problem with this sony were u can be scrolling through the phone and then out of nowhere it will freeze for a second and then the screen fades out then it restarts itself.
Experia Sp Is one of The Best Smartphone...The Great Cell Phone I Have Ever Use ,Still Using It Since Last 2 Year's..
I would like to know to screenshot.....and my problem is I updated my phone ...latter I can take screenshot.....
spaceman_k11, 05 Jan 2015I am going to root my phone soon and will install the cyanogenmod 11 ROM on my phone. Could yo... moretry snapshot instead of nightlies.. they are more stable than nightly .. for me mahadi and crystal PA Roms are more stable than other ROM
RAGNAROCK, 02 Jan 2015I rooted my device, I also installed CM11 4.4.4 but i didnt like the interface so reverted to ... moreI am going to root my phone soon and will install the cyanogenmod 11 ROM on my phone. Could you please tell me the build type (snapshot or nightly) and the bulid date?
its handsome, but the problem is its restart automatically after sometime. this make me very bad. low battery life and bad camera also, not suggested to buy
RAGNAROCK, 02 Jan 2015I rooted my device, I also installed CM11 4.4.4 but i didnt like the interface so reverted to ... more1)video playback fix - go to setting - developer option - and untick NU player ,
2) audio fix - flash these three viper audio files through recovery
3) mobile data fix - Initial Setup
1. Download and install $cripter from here : https://
2. Download the script from here : http://d-h.st/uNK
3. Save the script to the root internal storage directory.
4. Open $cripter and press and hold on the MobileData_Fix.sh.
Click edit and check the 'Run as root' checkbox.
5. Turn mobile data on and tap on the script. You'll have a
1.Turn Mobile Data on.
2. Open $cripter (Easy to launch as it'll probably be the first
app in the drawer )
3. Tap on the script.
cm 12 is looks like stable now .. u can use it as daily driver.. all bugs r fixed.... scroll down below link and flash Mr Steve 24/11 build step by step .. http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-sp/development/xperiasp-locked-bootloader-lbl-t2947194/page51
I rooted my device, I also installed CM11 4.4.4 but i didnt like the interface so reverted to the stock ROM. On XDA forums read that CM12 is released but its quite unstable. Also the developer lost his phone so the ROM development is now stopped. Day before yesterday there is a new ROM released Resurrection Remix but this is also unstable. If you have installed some stable ROM please let me know.
phone is good in terms of performance...im using it for past 1 year... camera sucks..night the flash is not giving its full potential...
I am using this phone since 8 month.. Best smart phone o my life.. Sony xperia sp beat galaxy s3, galaxy note 2... Its great phone in the best price...
1. Sexy look
2. Immolation notification led ber, and visualiser
3. Battery is awesome, normal uses 2 days of battery uses.. Gaming and surfing Internet 1 day of backup
4. Gaming experience os good. Connect joystick and play game. Also connect mouse keyboard also..
5. Usb flash drive support
6. Camera is good better then xperia z... Beat 13MP...
7. Video experience is good.. Bravia engine 2 and 319ppi of density.
8. 4.6 inc standard size of screen. Easy to use..
9. Parfomance is good
10. Vary fast phone
11. No hanging problem
12. Evry thong is fine. Nothing problem
13.. Last uodate 4.3. If you want kitket, lolipop.. Then root it
Hello. Is the XSP still a good buy if I buy it today? I'm considering buying a new phone within the month. A new phone for the new year. Thanks to those who will provide input. I'm looking at the XSP due to its form, LED strip and price. I do casual gaming, email, web browsing, evernote and of course sms and calls.
@RAGNAROCK First tell me ur device is rooted or Not ? For CM based lollipop ur device should be rooted
the gr8 cell phone i have ever used .. still using it since last 2 years..