My wife got this phone for only 11500 pesos in taiwan. Its cheap but it has all i need. The price here in the philippines is higher about 15500 pesos. S4 mini is 22000 pesos.
nikhil, 25 Nov 2013xperia sp or xperia c whch is better and y??help me out plz??is xperia sp heating?Based on several reviews, the Xperia SP is better. Also, the Xperia SP has more dense pixels, meaning the screen looks clearer. If you check the software and hardware tests, the SP scores higher than even the samsung sIII. Im planning to buy this myself after checking out all the other phones in the same price range.
nikhil, 25 Nov 2013xperia sp or xperia c whch is better and y??help me out plz??is xperia sp heating?Sp
I bought this phone today only and my heartily advice to you all don't listen to anybody in this forum and just grace yourself with this beautiful handset... It is amazing...
xperia sp or xperia c whch is better and y??help me out plz??is xperia sp heating?
Got this phone last Thursday...
Here's my personal experience:
1. No lags so far with normal usage (texting, calling, watching movies, listening to music)
2. Installed apps/ games: nba 2k14, pvz2, clash of clans, asphalt 8: airborne
3. All these games are running smoothly
4. Camera is just "okay", no "wow" effect
5. Battery...can last up to 1 day if used for: some texting, few hours of music, total of 2 hours of gaming/ wifi on, the rest of the time on standby mode.
6. Browsing the internet is okay
7. Music, loudspeaker and headphone quality? I can say both are good/okay
8. Build/ design...cant say anything more. It's sony :)
9. Performance. Just looked again at the benchmark results before buying this. Knowing that it can match up/ on par with top-notch phones like note 2, nexus 4, etc. It made my decision easier to get this phone.
10. Still love its stock settings/ ui...i'll root this phone probably after one year or 6 months to maximize its full potential.
KR from Philippines
alikshaikh, 24 Nov 2013Yes i tried the clean master its pretty good! Will the android 4.3 update resolve some wifi ... morei jus hope dey do ..bt consdring the markting stratgies of all the cmpnies dey dnt provide updates dat easily..
This is the worst 1GB of RAM device.
Get something else.
Apps manager and many others say it has 768MB
You cant really use the SDCard to store applications, so youre limited to the internal storage, 1big game and thats it.
Skipping music is also an issue, whether You use a 32 or 64GB class 10 SDCard.
Overheating and redrawing issues all over the place, This is far worse than the UMI X1 I upgraded from.
I wouldnt recommend This Phone to anyone.
Anonymous, 25 Nov 2013im just in to texting and sometimes surfing the net.. will the battery last for a day/24hrs??Just turn off the mobile data or wifi when not in use.
mcdel, 23 Nov 2013Well it has great battery life. In standby mode. It defends upon the use. buy it.im just in to texting and sometimes surfing the net.. will the battery last for a day/24hrs??
How is xperia Sp is better than galaxy S4 mini in terms of
Or galaxy S4 mini is better
alikshaikh, 24 Nov 2013Yes i did that, so now the torrent works while the phone is on standby, but when it is on stan... moreI'm not quite sure about that, but it is better to turn off stamina mode when your using the torrent. Maybe it has something to do with your network provider?