arun, 13 Jul 2013R u using whether widget app?Yes the weather widget from the phone - accuweather but only when I turn on the wifi
vino, 15 Jul 2013please help me!!!!!!which is the best phone out of sony v and sony sp????sony xperia sp
which is better xperia sp, L or acro s pls i need an immediate repl thanks in a million
I just bought this phone. Seems to work pretty well and I'm very delighted with my purchase. Let me list some pros and cons:
- Excellent and elegant design.
- Construction quality.
- Various stylistic options.
- Fast processor.
- Amazing gaming performance.
- Expendable support (HDMI etc.).
- Battery drains quickly.
- Gets heated easily.
- The loudspeaker is not that...loud.
- Camera is a little bit grainy while recording a video or being about to take a picture. However, in the aftermath, everything looks perfect.
- May be a bit stutterish at points.
NOTE: The camera goes up to 7MP only and not exactly 8.
You should consider buying this piece. It's great.
How is the battery life of xperia sp?
plz someone reply i am planning to buy this one
AnonD-163663, 13 Jul 2013Hey mate, thank you for the answer! I downloaded Battery HD app and I though the problem was f... moreSettings -> Apps -> "TAB" All App's -> "Eco Controler Mode" (Kill it and clear cache)
How many bat. days left do you normaly have @ 100% bat. and with stamina On?
please help me!!!!!!which is the best phone out of sony v and sony sp????
I've purchased my Xperia SP on May 2013. I'm facing 2 problems.
1. Its WiFi receiving capability is very low. While other phones have good WiFi coverage, Xperia Sp is showing as no or poor WiFi coverage, sometimes even if the phone is in the same room where the router is kept (within 2 meters). The range indication will always fluctuate from full range, low range and no range.
2. The other problem is that sometimes the phone will not have network coverage. In the display it is showing as in full range, but we cannot receive any call or make any out going calls. When others call, they will get the reply that "the subscriber is in out of coverage area". It will be cleared after restarting the mobile and this will happen again after several hours or in the next day. I tried by changing the SIM card, but still the problem exists. I'm facing this problem from the fist month itself, hence I don't think this could be any virus action.
Pls reply if any body have a solution for this.
AnonD-149094, 15 Jul 2013You have to just enable the 'GLOVE MODE' in display settngs...believe me it'll become XTRA res... moreis the unresponsive issue happened to you when placed on table or something like that????? Some says in Sony page that enabling glove mode solve this problem for some time and some time after it will happen again.......I'm really very worried about that.....and thanks for your reply....
Heating problem while using WiFi Hotspot is common for every mobile. This is because 2 antennas are working simultaneously (WiFi transmitter and Network).
AnonD-51107, 14 Jul 2013All SP users & INDIAN Sp user's
Plz tell me the actual cost of this mobile.
Buy from SO... moreXperia SP available in Flipkart for INR 23999/-.
Its a nice fone, only one issue I saw in this is heating while using Wi-Fi hotspot, Apart from this this is the Great Mobile. Go for It.!!
I got this from Flipkart, Pre-ordered. I'm from Chennai, India.
Keron, 14 Jul 2013hey there,I've a question about this phone coz I'm going to buy this phone soon....I've heard ... moreYou have to just enable the 'GLOVE MODE' in display settngs...believe me it'll become XTRA responsive!!
AnonD-51107, 14 Jul 2013All SP users & INDIAN Sp user's Plz tell me the actual cost of this mobile. Buy from SO... morewell I purchased it online from HS18...and i got it for 20k...and abt the update ...i guess mine has .211 build
AnonD-150830, 15 Jul 2013Dear all SP users, my status is the same as *Keron's*
I am going to choose between 3 phones a... morefirst of all I'd like to assure you about its touchscreen...it has no problems at all...it has 'GLOVE MODE' which causes the screen to be more sensitive...even my pocket can operate the device with tht mode!! so just disable it if u dont like it
And for the camera..i'd say if u r not tht avid photographer like i am...just go for it...it's definitely above par
Dear all SP users, my status is the same as *Keron's*
I am going to choose between 3 phones and SP is one of them and mostly I prefer this one and it's important to know if it has any issues or not.
As Keron said, I have heard sth about its touch screen that has some problems and also its camera's quality.
There was a site that people were discussing about this phone and i saw a comment that was saying "its camera is not as good as even a 5mp camera.
I don't know it was true or not and because of that i need your kindly help.
please tell me if they are right or wrong.
With lots of thanks