Neha Joshi, 11 May 2013I have brought Sony Xperia SP few days ago.
Now planning to buy 6/16 GB Memory Card.
I am wo... moreclass 10 memory card should be enough for full hd. they give you 10 MB/s speed. If you want even better one, go for UHS-I cards. they can provide speeds upto 40 MB/s
How to restart this phone and will music beat effect continue when u plug in your headphones
Anyone pls reply soon
Neha Joshi, 11 May 2013I have brought Sony Xperia SP few days ago. Now planning to buy 6/16 GB Memory Card. I am wo... moreI just got my SP yesterday and I bought a class 10 sd card today. I heard class 10 is the best but I'm not sure.
I have brought Sony Xperia SP few days ago.
Now planning to buy 6/16 GB Memory Card.
I am wondering which class of Memory Card (4/6/10) will be good for smooth operations on SP. (Capturing Images, Shooting Full HD videos etc.)
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
getseeme, 11 May 2013My First opinion here after a week of hands-on experience. 1. First charging made me so exc... moreIt will show u 8 mp for that u have to switch ur camera normal mode from superior auto after that u have to off ur her then u will see the 8mp ....and another prblm for ur staminamode first sofew days it will show u the stand by t bt after some days of ur use it will automatically calculate it daily usages and it will nt show u the stand by time bt dnt take tension it will work fine...
Bro Mo, 10 May 2013will sony xperia sp get the 4.2 jelly bean update? yes it will get 4.2 update
This is day 2 I am using xperia SP
Pros : stylish design and led light. Good battery life. Snappy. Accurate touchscreen. Bright display with good colour and sharp pict. Good for gaming like real racing 3, i think it has faster loading time than on nexus 4..
Cons : sound quality from ext speaker is not as good and rather quiet. Pict quality from camera so-so. Optional protective case has little choice in market..
overall : 4.5 to 5. Very good 589 SGD phone!
How to transfer the applications to the SD cars?? when i'm download the apps from the Play Store, the apps will save in the internal memory,so can I save it directly to the SD card?? how?? the 3d games usually use bigger space,,
getseeme, 11 May 2013My First opinion here after a week of hands-on experience.
1. First charging made me so exc... moreDear Sir,
is there an LTE C5303 version anywhere in India? I haven't found it yet. They sell C5302 3G here.
I'm situated in Bangalore and wondering what to do about it
Can someone gave me a feedback whether this Sony Xperia SP can operate PAPAGO or SYGIC
have been using xperia sp for a week now...the only problem i'm facing is battery back up...its simply poor, the phone takes 3 and a half hours to charge and lasts for about 19 hours. The stamina mode makes no difference. it is very difficult to get a full single day without charge.
Im planning to buy the Xperia SP in the next 2 weeks, but im dönt know if the camera quality is good or bad, does it support USB OTG cause I really need these 2 things.
What will happen if the xperia sp battery is dead or damaged...is it possible to replace with a new one? Because its mentioned non removeable..!
My First opinion here after a week of hands-on experience.
1. First charging made me so excited as the phone didnot heat up. It was cooler than the other smartphones of this range.
2. Camera quality was quite good with 8MP but dono why it shows as 7MP as max and it gives 7.22 MP as output as per the pixel ratio. LED is good. Touch foucs works so well.
3. Full HD Video recording is brilliant.
4. Notification strip is simply awesome, but have seen the miniature in nokia xpress music several years ago.
5. No glitches on games like temple run, subway runner... thanks to adreno 320 graphics. Yet to test with high graphics games.
6. Bravia engine2 has increased the brilliance of display as i can find the difference so well between S and SP.
7. I did not see my phone struck or hung at any point of time (quite early to comment on this).
8. Battery o/p was not so pleasing. As a heavy user am getting a back up of 12-15 hrs atmost. 20 hrs on moderate usage(2-3hrs of talktime, data on, 2 hrs of music, 30 mins of templerun/subway runner, 30 mins of video playback and 4 hrs of sleep :P)
9. Stamina mode - I was wondering as what the hell had happened with the stamina mode as it did not work as expected or it failed to do its job. I saw it showing 2-3 day of of standby time but now it show max of 16 hrs. Later found it to be an issue and found a temporary remedy too. works well now but expecting sony to release fix asap
10. Good phone at mid 20k range. Am lovin' it...
boy, 10 May 2013Hey. LG nexus n Xperia SP. Can sumone explain to me which one better ?wait for htc one z3 and check out the alcatel one touch idol x
GsmArena, can you please do a review of xperia sp vs nexus 4? ;)
oh. seriously? NEXUS n S3 better than xperia sp at what? at their performance?