Can someone gave me a feedback whether this Sony Xperia SP can operate PAPAGO or SYGIC
have been using xperia sp for a week now...the only problem i'm facing is battery back up...its simply poor, the phone takes 3 and a half hours to charge and lasts for about 19 hours. The stamina mode makes no difference. it is very difficult to get a full single day without charge.
Im planning to buy the Xperia SP in the next 2 weeks, but im dönt know if the camera quality is good or bad, does it support USB OTG cause I really need these 2 things.
What will happen if the xperia sp battery is dead or damaged...is it possible to replace with a new one? Because its mentioned non removeable..!
My First opinion here after a week of hands-on experience.
1. First charging made me so excited as the phone didnot heat up. It was cooler than the other smartphones of this range.
2. Camera quality was quite good with 8MP but dono why it shows as 7MP as max and it gives 7.22 MP as output as per the pixel ratio. LED is good. Touch foucs works so well.
3. Full HD Video recording is brilliant.
4. Notification strip is simply awesome, but have seen the miniature in nokia xpress music several years ago.
5. No glitches on games like temple run, subway runner... thanks to adreno 320 graphics. Yet to test with high graphics games.
6. Bravia engine2 has increased the brilliance of display as i can find the difference so well between S and SP.
7. I did not see my phone struck or hung at any point of time (quite early to comment on this).
8. Battery o/p was not so pleasing. As a heavy user am getting a back up of 12-15 hrs atmost. 20 hrs on moderate usage(2-3hrs of talktime, data on, 2 hrs of music, 30 mins of templerun/subway runner, 30 mins of video playback and 4 hrs of sleep :P)
9. Stamina mode - I was wondering as what the hell had happened with the stamina mode as it did not work as expected or it failed to do its job. I saw it showing 2-3 day of of standby time but now it show max of 16 hrs. Later found it to be an issue and found a temporary remedy too. works well now but expecting sony to release fix asap
10. Good phone at mid 20k range. Am lovin' it...
boy, 10 May 2013Hey. LG nexus n Xperia SP. Can sumone explain to me which one better ?wait for htc one z3 and check out the alcatel one touch idol x
GsmArena, can you please do a review of xperia sp vs nexus 4? ;)
oh. seriously? NEXUS n S3 better than xperia sp at what? at their performance?
boy, 10 May 2013Hey. LG nexus n Xperia SP. Can sumone explain to me which one better ?i also want to compare this 2 phone
can anyone tell me LG nexus 4 and Sony Xperia sp..which better and to get that....
Great gadget. Brought it 3 days back and trust me its prefect . The one new thing i got to know is that its gat a flowting touch which started wiyh sola and its spectacular
boy, 10 May 2013Hey. LG nexus n Xperia SP. Can sumone explain to me which one better ?PERFORMANCE:
SP has better benchmarks in fact way ahead in comparison to Nexus 4 which means it would have better performance.
Since I have Nexus 4 I can say it has pretty decent brightness and screen resolution. I am not sure if SP has improved with bravia engine 2.
The battery life of SP is way better in comparison to Nexus 4
GRAPHICS: Both use adreno 320. But sony seems to be better in this department
UI: Nexus 4 UI is more for developers in-comparision to sony
PRICE: Not much of a difference between the two but Nexus 4 is relatively cheaper
I guess you can go ahead with Sony SP because it is new, refreshed and a great looking device. i.e. If you do not have any problems with sony's overheating complaints and their hardware criticism.
@ Boy-- Galaxy S3... :)) No, really, I've always given LG a chance, owned 4 models, each of them disappointing. The Nexus is well... NEXUS! :D But S3 has got some cool features that I can't see myself giving up now.
Chinna6, 10 May 2013I am using XPERIA SP. Battery is poor. It is taking so much time to charge but it is draining ... morePlease look at this. I guess your phone SW got some problem here and when i used it, it can last around 30 hours.
there was a hugh and lots of hd games avaliable for free in playstore n apk files outside is that 8gb is enoff? shit i will wait for zr ot some 32gb inbuld memory models sony did right jod in wrong way!