Got this after selling n using zenfone6 z and mega. Got to say no regrets at all.battery life is unbelievable. Highly recommended at this price
when i open my t2 front camera it has small dots on my screen, so plz suggest me what can i do
when i bought this fone the processor clocked at 1.4GHZ but after updates not its clocked at only 1.19GHZ speed does any body noticed this and why this happened to my fone?
robin, 22 Feb 2015My t2 takes a while, like 4-5 sec while capturing images, pls help me how can i fix itNah. It's normal. :D Mine also takes about 1-2 seconds depending on the scene. If it's in darker scene, it will take much longer like 3 seconds. But in the daylight, it will take 1 second. You don't have to worry about that. :D
robin, 22 Feb 2015My t2 takes a while, like 4-5 sec while capturing images, pls help me how can i fix itChange your micro sd to at east class or better yet class 10. Make sure you save it to your external of course.
My t2 takes a while, like 4-5 sec while capturing images, pls help me how can i fix it
I just got this last saturday, but it just went blank, what do I do? Does this device have a battery, how can I remove it, and replace? Thanks.
AnonD-257122, 13 Feb 2015Nothing of that sort, it's really a great mid range smartphone, with high end specs.Tomorrow I m going to buy a T2 ultra mobile . Cnt wait . I m so excited .
My tips for taking care of your phone. Do not put useless applications. If you want your phone's memory still good. Well, me, I only install applications from Google Play. Because my cousin's Sony Xperia Z is a bit laggy. Because he put useless applications from anywhere. And I formatted it, then it doesn't lag now.
this is my first phone that i use almost a year since i buy it last year since it released. love it very2 much. never facing problem so far. battery long life lasting. love the camera, sound and design. no bad comment for this phone.
Nice device but the ringing volume is not loud enough.. I can't hear the phone ringing most of the times
I think thatchers must be a solution for such failure
ManU, 19 Feb 2015Hi guys, I have a xperia c because of the dual SIM. Checking the specs of the T2 ultra sounds... moreUnfortunately, only 4 GB is usable. But apps can now be moved to SD Card, so I have no problem with the memory.
I have a xperia c because of the dual SIM. T2 ultra sounds good but can someone tell me how internal memory 8 gb is divided?
in xperia c is 1 gb for apps and 3 for media which is a big issue, so this wikk help me decide
thanks in advance
I have a xperia c because of the dual SIM. Checking the specs of the T2 ultra sounds awesome!
my only concern is about the internal memory: how the 8 gb are divided for apps and media?
the thing is on xperia c I divided 1 gb for apps and 3 for media. Which give me a hard time amd need to clean cache and delete apps almost every day
will appreciate if someone can let me know how memory is divided in this phone. Thanks in advance
Already buy it 1 month ago, no problem so far. I love this phone so much :)
What I like about this phone.
1. Camera is very great in the day.
2. Battery lasts longer.
3. The large screen experience. I love watching movies with this phone. It's like I am watching a movie in a small Bravia TV.
4. It doesn't hang. Although it only has 1 GB of RAM, my phone is fast and it doesn't hang. I play Asphalt 8 on a medium graphic setting. And I can do multitasking.
5. Display quality is quite nice.
I hope this phone will get the Android Lollipop update. Not only Z series. :D
Overall, GREAT! Great device. No regret of choosing Sony. I'll give 8/10.
This is (was) my problems with this phone.
1. Walkman app constantly close when playing music. But now, a new update has been released and this problem is solved.
2. When I am done watching a video on Youtube, and I select a video again, it doesn't play. And I will have to restart the Youtube app again.
3. I cannot move large apps to SD Card. Even though it says it was moved to SD Card, and when I checked it, it didn't.
4. Sometimes keyboard and back key is not working.
5. Rear camera and front facing camera is not that great at night scene or in the dark area. But the camera is completely fine in the day.
6. About the design. The back of this phone is very glossy and it's prone to scratches and finger prints especially when you get the black or purple version. I recommend to put a case and screen protector.