ManU, 19 Feb 2015Hi guys, I have a xperia c because of the dual SIM. Checking the specs of the T2 ultra sounds... moreUnfortunately, only 4 GB is usable. But apps can now be moved to SD Card, so I have no problem with the memory.
I have a xperia c because of the dual SIM. T2 ultra sounds good but can someone tell me how internal memory 8 gb is divided?
in xperia c is 1 gb for apps and 3 for media which is a big issue, so this wikk help me decide
thanks in advance
I have a xperia c because of the dual SIM. Checking the specs of the T2 ultra sounds awesome!
my only concern is about the internal memory: how the 8 gb are divided for apps and media?
the thing is on xperia c I divided 1 gb for apps and 3 for media. Which give me a hard time amd need to clean cache and delete apps almost every day
will appreciate if someone can let me know how memory is divided in this phone. Thanks in advance
Already buy it 1 month ago, no problem so far. I love this phone so much :)
What I like about this phone.
1. Camera is very great in the day.
2. Battery lasts longer.
3. The large screen experience. I love watching movies with this phone. It's like I am watching a movie in a small Bravia TV.
4. It doesn't hang. Although it only has 1 GB of RAM, my phone is fast and it doesn't hang. I play Asphalt 8 on a medium graphic setting. And I can do multitasking.
5. Display quality is quite nice.
I hope this phone will get the Android Lollipop update. Not only Z series. :D
Overall, GREAT! Great device. No regret of choosing Sony. I'll give 8/10.
This is (was) my problems with this phone.
1. Walkman app constantly close when playing music. But now, a new update has been released and this problem is solved.
2. When I am done watching a video on Youtube, and I select a video again, it doesn't play. And I will have to restart the Youtube app again.
3. I cannot move large apps to SD Card. Even though it says it was moved to SD Card, and when I checked it, it didn't.
4. Sometimes keyboard and back key is not working.
5. Rear camera and front facing camera is not that great at night scene or in the dark area. But the camera is completely fine in the day.
6. About the design. The back of this phone is very glossy and it's prone to scratches and finger prints especially when you get the black or purple version. I recommend to put a case and screen protector.
It's great and love it.
But sometimes it can frozen itself and can't be turned on. And what if it fell off?._. What the damage?
I managed to get a screen time of at least 11 hours with 14% battery remaining. Very superb battery backup. I hope all the new flagships will perform at least equal to the t2 ultra in terms of battery
Very slim, big screen, combine the tablet and phone in one piece. Still can put inside my denim pocket.
Fast CPU, ram memory is OK although only 1gb. Camera is 13mp, but not as good as Xperia Z or Samsung GS4. The cons is only 8gb storage, not enough to put too many apps, especially I need to put GPS map on it.
Overall I like it.
battery heats up after u talk about say like on minute and switches off suddenly for no good reason, does anyone else face same problem??
Guys what about the ringer volume and music player sound ??
dont compare with other mobiles with t2 ultra
its amazing mobile
battery backup once charge it will comes 4 days
very cool mobile
some other mobiles like samsung are some heat and hanging
this mobile is suprb
beego caretaker, 11 Jan 2015how i want to make video call using T2 ultrayou can't make video call using network provider....
ARUP, 12 Feb 2015dont buy this crap phone, front & back camera is grainy,poor speaker/sound output, low ram... moreSeriously? You are extremely out of date. Sony has released Android v4.4.3 (KitKat) for this phone and it looks great. And it doesn't hang, maybe you are the one who have a problem. It looks premium. And even though it has plastic back cover, I think it doesn't matter. It still depend on the user of how she/he will take care of the phone. Mine is still fine. No scratches. And I put a screen protector. And yep, the RAM is only 1 GB, but it is Ultra fast. And the CAMERA! You are very wrong, sir, about the camera. It has very good quality camera. Maybe, you really do not have this phone so quit saying all stuff you didn't even know.
good phone and nice battery back up....high quality screen..good camera... totaly its a good phone.
Great phone , I love it
dont buy this crap phone, front & back camera is grainy,poor speaker/sound output, low ram & low memory warning pop out while surfing & heated, headphone quality is hard plastic,low capacity charger included,lollypop update will not work on this so u will stuck on 4.3. go for xperia z ultra, very premium quality phone on low budget. far better than this. already bought 2 sets.every dept of z ultra phone is just brilliant.
moaz, 10 Feb 2015how is the camera quality people ? front & back one scale 1 to 10 please .. thanks a lot .T2 ultra has a very good camera & i really mean it. If you stil have doubts then go & check it out at a store nearby.
Camera Quality is Good. Nice Display.. No Gorilla Glass. Sturdy phone... Fast response. No Lag. Overall Camera 8/10... Phone I will give 9/10