What about battery backup.? ( how much time take to get full charged?)
And lollipop is better than kitkat??
Anonymous, 23 Apr 2016Im going to buy this buy...but little nervous... Plz tell how did this phone work..guysThis phone is awesome..... It's having triluminous display...... Several camera apps with 13 mp camera......In day time the front camera is good....I m using this phone from 1 year I play lots of heavy games like wwe immortals,mortal kombat....It never hang or lag...
mcckonnel, 12 May 2016please help me to upgrade lollipop 5.1 to my ultra t2 GO to the service center and ask for a lollipop upgrade. i have also upgraded to lollipop from the service center for free. Or else download third party launchers from play store
Mmm um having a problem. Withbthis fon its preetybgood bt suddenly. It started increasing volume on its own and dont knoe wat to do plizzs help
I am using this phone from 1 year and i think this is good..... Long battery life, big display, good camera,,best technology , and much more.....
I love this phone....
mcckonnel, 12 May 2016please help me to upgrade lollipop 5.1 to my ultra t2 It's easy submitted ur phone 📱 to ur sony service center.
AnonD-533304, 03 May 2016Is Clean Master Necessary For T2 Ultra Lollipop 5.1.1 ? And If It Is Necessary , What Function... moreU can try shutapp, cm security, clean masters & 1 tap hibernate is best for t2 ultra
I have used for 1 1/2 years, overall Sony Xperia T2 are good in term of battery performance,
Big screen and good quality of picture for the back camera. I suggest this smartphone for person that need those things, that i mention before. For someone like to selfie, i will not recommend this phone.
Is Clean Master Necessary For T2 Ultra Lollipop 5.1.1 ? And If It Is Necessary , What Functions In The App Can I Enable To Make The Mobile Faster ? Write To Me Soon , Thank You .
What a terrible phone, here are the reasons why:
- The screen doesn't work AT ALL when the temperature is low, making it pretty much impossible to use from October to May.
- Starting up the phone can easily take up to 30min.
- Front camera takes horrible pictures
- Music plays at a terrible quality and it actually sometimes just stops working for minutes, even though the music is still playing according to the software.
- Apps randomly stop working
- You can randomly not transfer apps/data to the SD card, causing the phone to very quickly run out of memory. As a result, I have not been able to install new apps since I've owned the phone for three months.
- Speed is slooooow.
I would never advise anyone to buy this phone!
I have this phone for 1,5 Years and it is pretty good...i hadn't have any problems with it except the front cammera is bad . :) I would buy it again.