its good phone. amazing display. huge battery charging capacity. slim design to compare the other mobiles (i like it) u must like this
The xperia t2 ultra dual has superb battery life compared to other android phones I have owed and used. One day of about 3-4hrs of calls, moderate texting gets the phone to 59% battery on a full charge. It rarely heats up and never hanged. One issue I have is the inability to copy and paste from various menus as I would do on htc 700 dual or lg optimus 7 dual but I blame the sony software team for not adding the feature.
I love the screen though its rather big to fit in the hand or pocket. Well the camera is not that great especially in low light areas and the auto zoom feature takes a tad longer to take a photo but in light the shots are good.
AnonD-301451, 03 Sep 2014plz any one tell me about this camera quality ?? auto focus works fine or not...?? And how me... moreMan, camera auto focus is not so good as we think before buying this phone i hav a s4 i feel a big difference between these 2
i want to buy this phone..pls anyone can tell me about hanging problem because ram is just 1 gb. so i am thinking that phone will not hang due to big screen and less ram ????.. ....
Harsh, 30 Aug 2014i am confused wether to buy this phone or not? will any one help me?It is nice phone.i am using this phone for two month.I have no any problem.
i bought ths phn two days bak..ut im k wit the camera but really disapointd wit sound quality..:(
baksh, 29 Aug 2014I study lot of review htc is better more than sony i have already used htc phones its low ram hangs alot no good battery backup sony is the better than htc
Hi all, I am writing this small experience after using the device for 1.5 months. Bought it from Sony Authorized Outlet.
1. OS: 4.4.2 Kitkat. After Sony pushed 4.4.2 update the phone is running super smooth. I have seen some links that it device will also get 4.4.4 in September or October. Figures crossed and wish it comes soon.
2. Performance: This giant screen phablet never hangs and heat. The Snapdragon 400 Quad-core and 1 GB ram does there job very well. I played Asphalt 8 for 1 hr (though that eats battery) - the screen showed Superb graphic, crisp sound and no lag. Phone did heat up a bit however the heating issues was with my Samsung and HTC as well. The difference in 1 GB and 2 GB ram depends lot on how many applications you are using at a same time and whether the processor is a Meidatek or Snapdragon. For me trying my level best couldn't use more than 1 application at a time. I still want to understand how people use multiple applications at a time on phone where the screen can run only one at a time.
4. Front camera: 1.1.: We understand camera only by megapixels not by aperture or angels. Guys the mini camera is a wide angle camera and gives great and clear selfie and too good while using it for Skype video call in optimum light. As the front cam doesn't have a flash please don't use in dark room :-p
5. Back camera: 13 mp superber cam, needless to review it, use it and you will believe it.
5. Battery: 3300 mah: Gives good backup for normal usages and runs for approx 8 to 10 hrs. Yes sadly non-removable. Will create a problem if we need to change it any day. Hope that day never comes.
6. Phone performance: never hanged till date, Multiple games and software. No need to hard start the phone
7. Wifi: Excellent response and catches weakest of connection.
8. Overall: Sometime I do face problem carrying this big device. But its thin and light and after all I bought it because of its screen size. hahahaha
9. Back and Front: Easily attracts finger prints. You will get front and back panel scratch guard in Rs 300 (India) to protect your panels and buy a phone guard from Flipkart, you will get a good one in Rs 250 (India).
10. Storage: 8 GB to store your applications and games. Can move them to SD card. Expandable to 32 GB [This is only the sad part, I wish it should have supported at least 64 GB]. Still I am using a 32 GB high performance SD card from Seagate and its working great.
11. Dual Sim: I needed a phone with Dual Sim. Both SIM slots support 3G micro sims and has sim management setting after 4.4.2 update.
12. OK now most important, I am non a Sony or any Sony forum member. I spent 24000 INR (India) on buying this phone after doing a lot of homework. Those of you who are looking for big screen phone
Hope my mini-review is helpful for those who are planning to buy it or has some question. Those with some question can approach me on firstname.lastname@example.org
DEGREAT, 03 Sep 2014Hello my good people can someone put me through here. (1) is it true that xperia T2 ultra batt... moreHi I bough this phone 1.5 months back. After Sony pushed 4.4.2 update the phone is running super smooth. Answer to your questions:
1. Yes the battery is non-removable, but it doesn't matter as the phone didn't hang for once since I bought and works better than some 2 GB ram phones.
2. Though front camera is 1.1 mp but the lense is wide angle and super clear images are produced. I used it or Skype Call in normal room lights and it worked excellent.
3. Grand 2 in India is apprx Rs. 5000 less then T2 Ultra Dual, however, the performance of T2 Ultra and the fun of watching movie, listening to songs, playing games on this 6 inch screen phone is unmatchable.
4. BRIVIA engine is a software and hardware chip developed and patnended by Sony to produce excellent display on their TV and Phones. Search Bravia engine on Google for more explanation.
Hello my good people can someone put me through here. (1) is it true that xperia T2 ultra battery cannot be removed and why?.(2)why is it that the front camera is too small just 1.1 MP .(3)compared with samsung galaxy grand 2 which one is better.(4)What does BRAVIA engine means, waiting for your reply please thanks.
plz any one tell me about this camera quality ?? auto focus works fine or not...?? And how meny ram free for multi taking ??
Iam using this phone from one month i am happy with picture quality taken from this phone camera.
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2014i am very much disappointed with the phone... i hav bought this phone 2 months ago nd a crack ... moreplease file the consumer complaint with compensation upto 5lakhs.with having doc warranty card,invoice,mails etc.
i am very much disappointed with the phone... i hav bought this phone 2 months ago nd a crack came on the screen... though it was not met wit any accident or fall with my hands... and the service centre says that warranty doesnot includes screen... i am highly disappointed and i want justice....
Overall phone is good but I am disappointed with the sound quality of this phone, Sony is known for best music volume and beat but the volume of phone when you hear music its low.