Ash, 08 Jun 2014Hi all, I am using this phone from past two months, its awsome phone, till now i did not face ... moreSir, can u please tell me hows its camera quality,and internet function also its sound quality.i want to purchase it.is it right decn.sir please give me a positive email@example.com my mail id.
i want to buy it for camera and also sound quality.can you say me its right for this features?
Santhosh, 13 Jun 2014Hi Guys, I want to Buy This T2 Ultra by this weekend , let me now with true heart Few things... moreExcellent phone u must go on, just purchased on 30th may no problem at all best from Samsung grand or mega and nokia lumia 1320
akhil, 12 Jun 2014my xperia t2 ultra where hanged .. how to restart it... help any one urgent ..plz!!!!1 hold volume up + power key together for 3 sec. !
I purchased this phn bcs of only i heard tht sony's camera clearity is d best.. But aftr using this phn i feel like i thrown Rs 23500 in dustbin..
Camera clearity is worst than any 5MP
Sound always deteriorate in long conversation
Replaced d phn once But still having d same issues..
All over its my worst decision to sold Samsung grand 2
Sachin , 06 Jun 2014I no satisfied for this phone because poor sound quality other wise t2 best phone Very poor voice quality
Anonymous, 13 Jun 2014will kitkat update solve camera issue?As I heard from some people, there will be camera improvement and better RAM management but I don't know the truth
Santhosh, 13 Jun 2014Hi Guys,
I want to Buy This T2 Ultra by this weekend , let me now with true heart Few things... moreI have used this phone about near 2 months.
1. Camera is good. In good weather and good light condition, you will get good result in picture but picture not so sharp (you can refer to review and see picture result there).In low light(indoor), you gonna be dissapoint and frustrate lol. Video record is pretty nice. Front facing camera is decent for 1.1MP camera, I can Skype and its okay for Skyping. Overall, its a good camera for daily use. You just need to find correct setting , good weather and light.
2. Battery is the most amazing thing in this phone. I can play MKV 1080P movie for about 11 hours with WiFi on and I can get near 9 hour for 3G video streaming. In gaming, I play Dead Trigger 2 and Asphalt 8 with Wifi ON and 50% brightness for 1 hour and battery drain about 15%- 18&. Web browsing about 8 - 10 hours. Lets move to real life usage, with moderate usage I can achieve 3 days with 6-7 hours screen time (about 2 hours gaming and other messaging,make call, web browsing and downloading apps) with WiFi ON all time and sometime 3G.
3. Sound, if you expect too much you will dissapointed. Low sound on speaker but nice if wear good headphone or earphone. Low sound on speaker make playing games and watching movies less enjoyable.
Overall: This phone is good and okay for daily use. There is better phone than this if you focus on camera and sound quality such as HTC Desire 816(5MP front facing camera, 1.5GB RAM, 4.4KitKat, I guess this is completely better phone than Xperia T2 Ultra). I hope you would get good unit and not defective or bad unit. Sorry for my english.
Anonymous, 12 Jun 2014which one
obviously t2 :D
tanya, 09 Jun 2014worst phone...and i would not recommend tis phone to anyone...
nd hell sony cheated with its ... moreWhat did you experienced to say that the phone is worst...
Do not post any fake or nightmare comments..
I am using it since last 2 months IT IS EXELENT...
akhil, 12 Jun 2014my xperia t2 ultra where hanged ..
how to restart it... help any one urgent ..plz!!!!1
Having red colored button inside the sim box
guys i have purchased it week before..you can go for it :)
WORST EXPERIENCE ON PRODUCT :
I purchased sonly Xperia T2 Ultra on 2nd May 2014 (IMEI#351867062677023) keeping in mind the brand value and product offered.
I have always been using either iPhone or Samsung handsets and for the first time was trying out Mobile Handset of Sony. Unfortunately, I have to say that this was my worst decision to go for a Sony handset. The Handset experience was extremely painful The phone went into sleep mode frequently (Whenever it was Idle for 15-20 mins). The calls never matured and every time I had to restart the handset before it functioned.
Initially I thought it is a network issue, but this happened with multiple sim cards (It is a multi sim Phone). Tried it to make it work with 2G/3G networks but to no avail. Besides this even the sound quality deteriorated once this the call was more than few minutes.
Finally I decided to get in touch with the service station of Sony at Salt Lake. Thanks to its excellent customer service and so called technical experts, who concluded that there is no problem with the handset.. This conclusion was post some software resets and without actually looking for the problem in the handset. Since the issue occurred within first month of purchase, I though sony would be sensitive enough for the customer complaint rather than decline to accept and correct the handset issue.
I met Mr. Pinaki Maitra (Area Service In charge) as well as Sayantoni Biswas (Executive - Tech Support Center), but to no avail to my complaint and resolution under pretext of no issue with the handset.
This is the worst kind of response a customer can get where his bad experience was completely termed as wrong.
Worst Product. Even worst customer sensitivity...
I want to Buy This T2 Ultra by this weekend , let me now with true heart Few things about this phone:
1. Is battery pack up is good ?
2. Is camera Quality is good ?
3. Is Sound Quality is good ?
Note: Plz Reply True User Who are using this phone
will kitkat update solve camera issue?