DaniEjikami, 08 Jul 2013I'm using this tablet for a week now. No problem so far. hi, have you faced any issue with wifi signal strength ?
I was wondering if tablet Xperia Z (LTE Version) will be available in White color ?
Did anyone faced any problem related to with wifi signal strength with this device ??
Is anyone faced some issues with the wifi signal strength on this ??
TheNeighbor, 03 Jul 2013It doesn't matter if it's 1080p. Samsung has 7 to 10 inch tablets that can make calls and sms.... moreI hate guys like u who ask for d whole world to b put in a device. It is primarily designed as a tablet not a phone for calls. U want a damn large screen phone, go buy a Samsung Mega 6.3 then and stop complaining.
Anonymous, 03 Jun 2013No 1080p tablets on the market can make gsm calls or sms. Only Asus have it... and one is a... moreIt doesn't matter if it's 1080p. Samsung has 7 to 10 inch tablets that can make calls and sms. The XZ tablet can only do sms. Would it make more sense for Sony to add a phone function even via bluetooth or via speakers?
I recently bought it. it is a great tablet.
thanks Sony and welcome back
just to add up aboout Tegra.. Tegra has a poor battery management...go for the SnapDragon..i'll go with SoNy!!! :)
- The tablet is absolutely feature-rich both in terms of hardware and software.
- It's waterproof.
- It supports 3G/4G data and text messaging (just like most 3g dongles) but for calls you'll have to use Viber/Skype or similar.
- Supports class 10 microsdhc ultra cards and pen drives through OTG adapter.
- The display is sharp and vivid.
- I ran most benchmark tests available and this was the android tablet that came on top. There were mobile phones with better benchmark scores but no tablets.
- IR Remote app covers almost every TV model available. You can develop a custom remote too.
- If you like the tablet, go for it.
- Still camera performance is not as good as advertised. No flash.
- Wifi performance is a bit sluggish. Hopefully this should get fixed in the coming 4.2 update.
- Charger cable is short.
You can find it compared with Nexus 10 and iPad here: http://store.sony.com/wcsstore/SonyStyleStorefrontAssetStore/pdf/SONY-Tablet_Z_Comparison.pdf
yurikai, 11 Jun 2013if sony is great than asus i will support and choose sony! Many people say asus tegra 3 is lag... moreAll Tegra3 devices are stuttering in for example browsing, and freezing for a second on very simple tasks like text input. By far the worst chipset Ever made, possible Tegra4 will be worse.
Asus tablets like tf300 are useless due to the extreme stuttering, even seriously underpowered tablets like galaxy tab 2 are much smoother.
yurikai, 11 Jun 2013if sony is great than asus i will support and choose sony! Many people say asus tegra 3 is lag... moretegra 3 sux, man. this coming from me, a hox owner. let me give you an advise: go for Snapdragon 600 or 800. those get better support from Qualcomm than Tegra from nVidia.
Google is coming with android 4.2 to destroy this tablet's wonderful UI. Beware!!
A taste of things to come:
if sony is great than asus i will support and choose sony! Many people say asus tegra 3 is lag on texting n i don't know about z. But i really choose graphic display which enhance my eyes and satisfy myself. I really choose asus of the tegra 3 and wait for tegra 4. Many comment about z is the display is not bright where in the sun so i thumbsup for my asus. But due the chipset of z is snapdragon and go high in ppi although it can't possible tegra will be defeated by snapdragon like a joke never pretend its qualitines i go to sony!