tell me about d hd video specification and downloading speed on uc wth idea 2g.
Guys there is a good news related to this phone.
A couple of days ago I called Sony Customer Support and they told me that there is a software update for this phone in the service centres of Sony which will take care of the touch issues. So if you have any touch issues you can visit the service centre and get it updated which will resolve the touch issues of this phone.
Worth giving a try. I myself have Tipo with some touch issues and will visit the service centre asap.
Nanthu, 12 Oct 2012Tipo touch screen is good or bad Pls tell me nt good and nt bad
Hiii I just wanna know how's Touch screen as i am seeing many compliants about Touch, & what's SAR value of this handset???
honestly some people are trying to influence the buying decision of people who r interstd in buying dis phone by spreading wrong information abt the touch
i m nt lying the touch quality is really gud
sony xperia tipo touch is better than samsumng galaxy and more
Nanthu, 12 Oct 2012Tipo touch screen is good or bad Pls tell me im using tipo . It has a great touch and best battery backup among other android phones . Only disadvantage is low resulation camera . But you can overcome this situation by using Instagram software
good one atleast box contain....headfone, screen gaurd, 4GB sd card, witch htc exploser laks....
Just tried the phone in a shop today...screen was so unresponsive you could not use the phone at all. Hope it is only because it was a demo phone used by many people. First time i see a phone with such a pb though...not a good sign at all on the durability of that phone. Will probably get a Galaxy mini 2 instead.
I'm currently using HTC Explorer and I just planned to buy tipo. Does tipo equipped with Internet pass-thru facility which htc explorer has!
hi guys(I am from india), I bought this mobile last 20 days before.
the touch sensing is good and ok.but I faced one problem today ,I putted my mobile in sleep mode , after some time my Mobile gets Waked up automatically and displayed main screen then gone to sleep mode again.This happened 5 times ,after that I opened settings in my tipo its shown one shocking problem,
THE SCREEN STARTS BLINKING IN MUTIPLE COLOURS BUT AT SAME TIME TOUCH IS WORKING. I don't know what is going wrong. please tell me ,why it's coming like that ,is there any setting I want to change?
(one more thing I want to mention,the problem was persisted for 30 second then I switched off my mobile and I removed some unwanted application ,files now it's working good, I typed this message in my tipo only- I love my tipo )
rockly, 12 Oct 2012In my tipo temple run is very slow what to do ..uninstall sme useless apps
install smart ram booster
and enable auto boost settings in settings menu
it will kill all the background running apps and wl nt allow to restart
keep ur phone ram free upto 160 mb ram to ensure smooth functioning
touch is gud
i dnt knw y r u facing prblems
Nanthu, 12 Oct 2012Tipo touch screen is good or bad Pls tell me The touch is not so Gud as other model of Sony its very slow.
well to.be honest
i m using dis phone
infact i m replying through the phone itself
advantages over competitors:-
1) display and screen resolution both r gud as compared to galaxy y and Lg L3
2) loudspeaker is really loud and crystal clear
3) performance is really very gud
rght now i hve 30 games in my phone of about 20 mb(avg) each ( including angry birds space, temple run ,xtreme formula,bad piggies,swing shot etc......
4) touch is gud
95% of the times it will register ur touch perfectly but for the remaining 5% u hve to press twice
dats nt an issue
5) value for money ( the best phone dat u can purchase within 9500.
i hve purchased dis for 9200)
6) battery back is gud
i m a getting a battery back up of around 1.5 days after setting the brightness level to 40-50%
6) call clarity is gud
i hve not yet experienced any call drop
7) ics preinstalled
8) design is beautiful aftr all its sony just name is enough
9) build quality is gud especially back cover bcoz it is made of some rubberised material
1) camera is just ok nt dat great
2) slightly costly than competitors( galaxy y price rs.7000)
3) headfone sound quality is great bt nt dat loud
( headphns provided in the box r nt gud
bt if u use sme quality headphones like air tght then it wll sound gud)
definatly worth the money
much better than the competitors( galaxy y , Lg L3 , htc explorer )
go for it widout any hesitation
nurav, 12 Oct 2012I m using tipo frm the past 1 month
I did't face any prblm
my touch is working like a char... moremy play store is not working properly so pls explain how to enter into the play store.....
Can any one guide me if i can go ahead and bye Sony Xperia tipo, as it creates some doubt in my mind that this is just launched & @ low price.