Rahul, 22 Sep 2012Is d entire 2.5 GB user accessible memory available for installing apps? I saw a frnds LG Opti... moreNo,only around 800mb memory available for apps and games.but i think it's sufficient for an android smartphone.
rish-, 20 Sep 2012wow guys i found out a shocking revelation here and i understand SAR more now , since i was th... moreWell thats a pretty lot of study sunshine... But here are few things u missed and misled others..
1. The limitations in eu and states zones both are same values xpressed in different numbers due to difference in measurement parameters and procedure. So the SAR values are the same no matter what the system's used to indicate.
2. The given SAR values have been misread . As I've watched the datasheet of tipo its "clearly" mentioned that its the regional limitations. The real sar values are here eusar-1.03 ussar-0.8.
3. To make tiny phone like tipo to emit that levels of sar may be you should pound your phone for about 2 years untill your phone burst and reach your expectation for about few seconds.(so dont worry your spermcount is not gonna come down by using this;-)
Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012but only 4gb is for apps and 2 gb for media and rest for software please tell me is adreno 20... moreyeah adreno 205 is way better in gaming than 200 . and in sony lww it will be a lot good due to 320 x 480 resolution . so go for lww if you are ok with screen size at that price. full featured cell phone. awesome sound quality
rish-, 22 Sep 2012go for xperia u then , it has dual core , 3.5 inch screen , great looks and mali 400 mp gpu sl... morebut only 4gb is for apps and 2 gb for media and rest for software please tell me is adreno 205 and 1GHz better for me as a heavy gamer and web surfer? i have 13.8k
rjvsinha, 22 Sep 2012are u sure that the processor of Galaxy chat is better than Tipo ? Can we play games like temp... moreno it ios not better chat has a bad armv6! and uknown gpu with bad performance and limitations over qvga
rjvsinha, 22 Sep 2012are u sure that the processor of Galaxy chat is better than Tipo ? Can we play games like temp... moreyes the processor in galaxy chat is better than tipo. erformance wise it is better but it has a rsolution of 320x240 which ruins all the good things abut chat. many hd games wont work because of low resolution , and it has severe pixelation. so wait till 15 oct , samsung will release a phone with similar specs with full touch , if it also has same resolution 240 x 320 then dont buy it , go for tipo / explorer , but if it is going to have a resolution of 320 x 480 with 3.2 inch screen . its going to be a kickass phone . so wait i am also in the same boat. for me it is either samsung if it release 3.2 with 320 x480 or htc explorer. i am not going for tipo at any cost for two reasons. High SAR value and bad earphone music quality
I am a first time smart phone user. I bought tipo through adexmart. These are my conclusions about tipo:
1. Good looks
2. Avg. battery back up. First time i wooried alot about battery since i downloaded about 500+ mb it lasted only for 2 to 2.5 hours. Now i finetuned and its running for more tha a day with noram usage.
3. Low weight
4. Movie video quality is good more than my expectations..
1. Some games are getting strucked especially 3D games. So i avoided those games like need for speed etc..
2. Camera is not good. After removing a filmy layer pre-attached to cam screen now i can manage avg.
3. Ear phone sounds are not awesome its ok..
4. Many applications are running in background like music, google+, facebook, help etc...even if i dont open them. I have to use app. killer for removing these regularly.
On overall its a avg, phone for starters...
Is d entire 2.5 GB user accessible memory available for installing apps? I saw a frnds LG Optimus E400 wherein out of the 1GB internal memory only 160MB is available for installing apps n this is quite low. Wanted to know about the memory available for installing apps in tipo before i buy this fone...
Phantomhive, 22 Sep 2012Check review of Galaxy Chat. I'm not a die hard fan or whatsoever but I saw the review. It has... moreare u sure that the processor of Galaxy chat is better than Tipo ? Can we play games like temple run,fruit ninja on Galaxy chat ??????
hi i'm chirag from bangalore.... I'm planning to buy my 1st android phone i,e sony tipo... Can anyone tell me about any problems in this phone...?
Check review of Galaxy Chat. I'm not a die hard fan or whatsoever but I saw the review. It has higher benchmark compared to tipo and higher processor. It also have no lags like in tipo.
The only let down is the keyboard. Many people now a days like full touch and don't want hardware keyboard.
It also have a gpu. But not adreno. But it seems it has a more power full gpu compared to tipo based from the benchmark.
Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012and what about adreno 205 in lww?? is it far better?? i am a heavy gamer and web surfer and i ... morego for xperia u then , it has dual core , 3.5 inch screen , great looks and mali 400 mp gpu slightly better than 205 . check youtube for gaming reviews . only con is it does not have expandable memory . 8 gb inbuilt only , but it does have usb on the go support , means you can connect your pendrive in that phone.
YB, 22 Sep 2012Guys., Is this a dual sim phone?Check out the Tipo Dual, cost more and harder to find but it exists.
rish-, 22 Sep 2012you are mistaking . nexus one had adreno 200. tipo/explorer has adreno 200 ( enhanced ). 200 e... moreand what about adreno 205 in lww?? is it far better?? i am a heavy gamer and web surfer and i play a lot of flash games on y8.com and i have budget till 14k i found both in market please help me
sony tipo looks like its stock on phone
holder. another funny looking phone