Recca, 16 May 2013Great...thx bro, can't wait for the delivery guy :DI guess you already played with it now :D
which is good n y?
sony xperia tx or s?
cos i wanted to buy one of these :')
Hi..I'm from Malaysia..Very disappointed after updated to JB...cannot connect to some wifi.already sent my TX to Sony Center but they also cannot solve my problem..:-(
hello guys..does anyone know where to buy xperia tx tv dock?.I'm from the Philippines..thanks
Hey bro.. you can buy TX from erafone.com... I bought this from erafone megastore and got free hardcase (nillkin). A very good phone for daily use.. ultra fast and stylish.
AnonD-131383, 15 May 2013Yes you get a very very good and smooth exprience with Xperia TX. If you use this mobile for F... moreGreat...thx a lot irfan,I'm definitely gonna buy this phone :D
It's just so hard to find this phone on Indonesia, especially in my city. Maybe I'll just buy it online. Again, thx a lot for the help.
Recca, 14 May 2013Thx for the reply...
Yes i do like game, but I'm not that heavy mobile gamer. I do lot of gam... moreYes you get a very very good and smooth exprience with Xperia TX. If you use this mobile for Facebooking, Browsing or other Internet stuff.
Its very stylish, light wight(you won't fell that its in ur pocket), very eay to handle, any App loads ultra fast. Very smooth browsing experience. Ultra graphics quality and very sharp display resolution
Its all you expect from smartphone.
AnonD-145684, 15 May 2013from my view, internal storage doesnt matter as you can easily extend it with microSD card. i'... moreYes that's right, but even the fastest class 10 microSD card won't perform as good as internal memory especially when loading apps and HD games.
Recca, 14 May 2013WHich one is better?bigger internal memory or better processor and graphics? I'm triying to... morefrom my view, internal storage doesnt matter as you can easily extend it with microSD card. i'll go for processor.
AnonD-131383, 14 May 2013Here is the difference between Xperia TX and Sp.
1. SP got LTE and TX not. If you want to u... moreThx for the reply...
Yes i do like game, but I'm not that heavy mobile gamer. I do lot of gaming on my PC. I just need a smooth and lag free phone for everyday usage (text, email, web browsing etc). Does xperia TX good at it?
The last android phone I used was xperia x10 mini pro which is so laggy that makes me bought blackberry 9300. Now I plan to keep my BB coz i need BBM and I want to replace my old x10 mini pro with a better phone.
Recca, 14 May 2013WHich one is better?bigger internal memory or better processor and graphics?
I'm triying to... moreHere is the difference between Xperia TX and Sp.
1. SP got LTE and TX not. If you want to use LTE network then choose SP.
2. SP got Bravia Engine 2, so u will get more quality.
3. SP got internal 8 GB and TX got 16 GB. That's not a fact these days. everyone use External SD Card.
4. TX's camera batter then SP. So if you a mobile camera lover choose TX.
5. At Performance obviously SP is very good and better then TX. So If you do lot of heavy gaming then choose SP. Though I played a lot of HD games in my TX, Runs 100% smooth.
Now the choice is up to you. Good luck.
tx_man, 13 May 2013i dnt knw hw u managed to last it 2 or 1 days....mine last only 6 to 7 hrs....i switched off t... moreHere's how I extended my TX's battery life :
1. I always use "Android Assistant" to see what processes age running, and delete unnecessary apps that runs on the background and eats RAM. Always Quick boost in Android Assistant after tasking.
2. Never use GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile Data unless these needed.
3. Brightness had been set to Automatic, Screen timeout 30 second, Bravia Engine off(usually turn it on when movie screening). No Widgets kept.
4. In Setting/Power Management -> Enabled the Extended Standby Mode.
5. Always charge my mobile when it shows 1%-3% remaining and fully charge it to 100%(very important for future)
Try these things, you will surely extend TX's battery life.
WHich one is better?bigger internal memory or better processor and graphics?
I'm triying to find which is better between xperia SP and TX
AnonD-131383, 09 May 2013If you pay attention to Brightness, WiFi, Bluetooth, Data Usage, Bravia Engine etc that consum... morei dnt knw hw u managed to last it 2 or 1 days....mine last only 6 to 7 hrs....i switched off the bluetooth wifi data traffic....it lasted a day...plz tell me hw u did dat....hvnt tried by bravia engine switching off yet...bt plz do tell me...