praveen, 12 Jan 2013WORST WORST phone!!!!!!!!!!!!facing problems from the day i purchased the phone, initially sig... moreHugs dearest!!!! Firstly, i felt like you!!!!
But after a few moments of deep breathing i realise that this phone is quite a challenge and i really must deal with it!
I have 13 years from my first serious touch with a Sony product and everything was great dealing with some specific secrets of use! i said: this one must have a secret too! and it does!
1. The worst speraker package are on this u p s sola versions, worst even that modded w705 sound speaker, i said: O M G Who is testing those speakears, bats!!!, but by divine intervention, I found a dsp manager that can calibrate specific settings for headphone, speaker and bluetooth separately, and does a decend job, here: http://www.filecrop.com/search.php?w=dsp+manager&size_i=0&size_f=100000000&engine_r=1&engine_h=1&engine_m=1&engine_d=1
2. Camera, i said: WOW!, but hey no photo while listen to music and calling i said: no way!!! but the best solution this fact is, for now at least, Camera Fv5, secondary the Camera 360!, also for editing I use Picsay, it’s easy and does the job!
3. I usually listen very late at night relax music and also very bassie music i needed very extreme sound mixing, very low and very high with sleep function (the +1 minimal factory volume step is quite loud for sleeping with headphones in my years), video and folder selection, and then, nothing simple and free than Mixzing player!...need also a radio with some ease of use and less led illumination functions Spirit FM does magic! Ohh and more thing! Want to change song by volume buttons!, here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.purelogicapps.android.tactileplayer&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5wdXJlbG9naWNhcHBzLmFuZHJvaWQudGFjdGlsZXBsYXllciJd
4. Battery was draining too fast i said: MY GODDD NOO!!! the worst battery life to a owned Sony phone in 6 years, GOD NOO!, and here i had the greatest revelation: Android task manager pro v2.3.1 and Juice defender pro 3.9.0, with certain settings in air mode 10 hours tested no 1% percent drained, after enabling call mode still very good battery with average music and photo and call usage 2 days lasting, no turning off the phone!!!
5. Internet stock was good bur over a few days of testing I realized for speed and ease of use was Dolpfin browser, but some to some sync and addon features was also good Firefox, Chrome does a shame move not to be compatible with 2.3 android, but some of more and better skills may to come from Firefox, like on Windows 7 skills, Firefox rules the internet nation!!! )))
6. As for navigating internal folder also sharing Bluetooth and others, top notch extension is this : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.medieval.blueftp&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIml0Lm1lZGlldmFsLmJsdWVmdHAiXQ..
7. For less illumination led and battery saving great ones are extensions like Illumination bar and Screen filer (this one activated blocks installing apps, but it is best)!
8. As a protection for spam and others I use Avast antivirus and it it works like a charm, not too much memory and not too much battery, of course aside with juice and android manager!
9. Ohh and themes! Yea, do like this: go to isohunt and copy paste in the search dialogue this word: Андр&#1102;ша
I hope I help a little and by time maybe more things to come! This phone with this kind of settings is a Must Have! 
Im thinking of buying this phone. Whats the cheapest website to buy it so the phone is still good also can anybody post the worst problem ??
m.r.k, 12 Jan 2013anyone tell me good music player mixzing does everything! very good ogg reproduction also good mp4 movie player so great deal!
Splinter cell conviction is not working with good graphics,any solution?
hey guys is it advisable to update to ics......i find many of the reviews negative for an update........i think if its updated it ll luk smarter..............
WORST WORST phone!!!!!!!!!!!!facing problems from the day i purchased the phone, initially signal reception issue then speaker phone issue now i am unable to connect the phone to my system when contacting customer care they tell its a software issue and they are working on it please my kind advise don't buy this phone go with for other phones
my xperia u phone memory uses 338mb & internal storage 3.33Gb available but it is still slower & then it shows ram only 54mb free.i am using android assistant. how can i increase ram? i'll be grateful to u.plz help.
miaad, 07 Jan 2013Yeah I have the same problem after updating to ICS, there is a 5-10 secs delay before both the... morehi Harsh...which is best.. xpr U, J or smsng s duos..wt r d dfrncs btwn ths three..
wallpaper live theme have water sound in xperia u and if yes how can i enable it?
Anonymous, 11 Jan 2013does the battery last for 2 days atleast? It depends on your usage. I have edge running full day and I use it only for text, calls, WhatsApp and Facebook. It lasts only for a day and there is no juice left by 10 in the night. Have to charge every day. So it depends on your usage
krish, 11 Jan 2013hi deepk..is ths phone support skype and gtalk for video clng..Yeah it supports Skype and gtalk video calls. I have made Skype calls. Never tried gtalk. But you have the video call icon when you use gtalk. So it has to work. Skype works totally fine. I do frequent Skype video calls
DTEG, 12 Jan 2013Camera button (like on all proper digital cameras) is a two stage action. First stage autofocu... morethanks DTEG for the reply, i dicover from ur post that i wasnt pressing the camera button hard enough for the second stage i.e to snap. it now works
m.r.k, 12 Jan 2013i don't have laptop only have phone what i well do phone how do connect tell meyou have to find an wi-fi emitter!
dre, 12 Jan 2013hello guys, my hardware camera key doesn't work at all either from lock screen or even when I ... moreCamera button (like on all proper digital cameras) is a two stage action. First stage autofocuses, second stage takes the picture. In the case of the Xperia phones (not just the XU) the second stage is *very* stiff, so it's quite likely you are simply not pressing hard enough. Alternatively, if the back cover isn't on quite straight, it can mean the button caps aren't aligned with the switches, which can make them not work.
Anonymous, 12 Jan 2013if you have a laptop try a hotspot wi-fi with connectify windows7, it really was a sweet surpr... morei don't have laptop only have phone what i well do phone how do connect tell me
SAR rating is too high. it crosses the upper limit permitted.
why should you pay for cancer. if u already hav this phone, just throw it