vrock, 27 May 2013so how much memory does it have for games and softwares ???Its has 2GB for phone applications
I have a Sony Xperia-V purchased new about one month and suddenly stopped working USB input. So, I can not charge the phone and I can not make transactions through my Leptop. How can I solve this case?
xperia, 18 Jun 2013Where can i view the IMEI of my phone? Thanks!dial *#06* to get your IMEI. Applies to all handsets :)
sony xperia v Could you tell us about?
I think about buying sony xperia v
Can you write the abbreviation can not translate the sentences
I would be glad if you help me
AqD, 21 Jun 2013Bought it's a few days ago, free under 2yr contract All goodness can be seen from spec, the... moreu r absolutely right in most of ur views, wmv files cannot be played using xperia's inbuild player but u can download some other players from playstore that can play. 4gb for internal memory, other than that u've 2gb from system memory(used only to store applications) so totally it's 6gb. am eager to hear about ur +ve feedback also.
sidd, 20 Jun 2013no sod is not at all a problem. after the jellybean updation, it works fine. acro s is outdatedthank you so when i buy the v i need to update it to jb? how to do it and does it really solve the problem thanx again
Bought it's a few days ago, free under 2yr contract
All goodness can be seen from spec, the following are the bad/problems I found:
- They didn't stat on website that only 4GB internal storage is actually available.
- Battery seems weak or the power consumption is just too much when screen is on.
- A lot of useless bloatwares.
- 1GB RAM is okay but there isn't much left after startup (only 400MB+ is free). 1.5GB would be better.
- Sony Xperia series cannot play wma or wmv files, which are supported by all other brands. Flac works though.
- SD storage via USB appears to be out-of-sync when I copy files from explorer and move files using command-line on adb-shell at the same. The problem can only be solved by a phone reboot.
- High-speed SD card (10MB/s write) doesn't seem to be fully supported - copying files on SD card via USB is quite slow as compared to PC card reader.
- Where is 4.2 update??
i like the sony xperia v.. But i dont know about battery backup details and 2gg,3g...please tell me battery backup details...thank you.
Battery is extremely poor. Everything else is above average. In my opinion
How is the battery for this phone will it last for someone who travels a lot and which phone will you buy sony xperia vs nokia lumia 720
guys check this out. here's another reason to love xperia V or sony :)
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2013I bought a phone in ebay. It comes with jb out of box. My doubt is this phone already have a s... moreyep it comes with the screen protector. another thing I read that if v remove that screen protector, the Sony logo also peel from the phone(not sure).
sidd, 20 Jun 2013no sod is not at all a problem. after the jellybean updation, it works fine. acro s is outdatedI bought a phone in ebay. It comes with jb out of box. My doubt is this phone already have a screen protector or not. It looks like it is already there in the screen