How to open two applications at the same time? On xperia x And does xperia x has " fast charging"?
Noel, 11 Dec 2016I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 currently with Verizon (USA) and would like to switch to Sony xperi... moreIf you buy unlocked it will work with verizon too. Good move. You won't look back to Samsung after using Sony once.
Kanchana1, 13 Dec 2016To start with, Xperia Z5 Premium is a flagship device and Xperia X isn't. The chipset on Z5P (... moreMany thanks this honest opinion thats what i need before proceeding
X is the choice now :)
Kanchana1, 13 Dec 2016To start with, Xperia Z5 Premium is a flagship device and Xperia X isn't. The chipset on Z5P (... moreTrue. I'm using the X for quite sometime now and it's a great phone. Preferred it over the Z5/Z5P, no regrets whatsoever.
Equinox Hydroid, 13 Dec 2016Xperia Z5 premium and xperia X almost the same price from the place i will buy from! So i nee... moreTo start with, Xperia Z5 Premium is a flagship device and Xperia X isn't. The chipset on Z5P (SD810) is better but than the chipset on X (SD650), but in "Antutu" benchmark, the scores are almost same. This is mainly due to the better software optimization in X. Z5P do have a 4K screen but personally I don't need 4K inside a 5.5 inch display. If you are really in to VR gaming, then it could be useful. The main plus point on X is its 13MP front facing camera. It takes great pictures and it can compete with the main camera of most mid range phones. Finally, the Z5P is 13 months old and the X is just 6 months. In Sony terms what this means is you'll get the latest software upgrades quicker on X than for the Z5P. If I were you, I'd go with Xperia X even if it isn't a flagship on the paper.
Xperia Z5 premium and xperia X almost the same price from the place i will buy from!
So i need an honest opinion guys which one to go for and why to take a final decision?
Assad , 12 Dec 2016Dual sim variant 64 gb internal storage??? Yes
Equinox Hydroid, 11 Dec 2016it depends on the usage of everyone, no standardsoke thanks. how about fast charging? it's really fast?
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 currently with Verizon (USA) and would like to switch to Sony xperia X. Could someone tell me if I buy an unlocked xperia X, would it work for Verizon? Although Verizon uses CDMA, my phone has a micro sim and uses LITE..
didik afrian??, 10 Dec 2016how many times to charging this phone?? it depends on the usage of everyone, no standards
nidi, 08 Dec 2016Sony xperia x dual sim this phone any heating issues .How is Battery performance and any ha... moreThis smartphone is excellent, It is better than Xperia z5 but keep in mind no waterproof and 4k video recording.
Sony xperia x dual sim this phone any heating issues .How is Battery performance and any hang problem please help me iame looking for xperia z5 and xperia x
How can i get the old weather widget like on Z2 not the new cartoonish one?
It is a clever phone. The screen is smooth and beautiful. Very responsive when browsing the net
Bought the dual sim version about two months ago with no discount (damn..!). And this is my honest experience using Xperia X for the one who need it:
- Beautiful design, and it looks way more beautiful in real life than from any image or videos. Omnibalance is the best! But I still hope Sony can reduce bezel and thickness next.
- Great performance, simple UI with very rare hiccup, fast loading, fast internal storage.
- Fingerprint resistant back, even my sweaty hands never leave any fingerprints. Too bad that its not scratch resistant.
- Dedicated camera button is great!
- Fingerprint sensor is SUCKS in my experience, I already set 3 slot with the same finger and it still rarely work in first try. If your hand is dirty, sweaty or wet even for "a very little bit" then it WONT work unless you clean or dry it first. I heard they update the driver in next Nougat update, I hope it fix those problems.
- Very thin back that vibrates when the phone output any sound. Watching movie is kinda uncomfortable and distracted with it. And, its f***in hollow so there must be empty space, but why didn't Sony stuff more battery in it?!
- Battery life is average, survive one day normal use with WiFi always ON. Qnovo tech to increase lifetime is great.
- Camera is great for photographic, but not good at all light condition. Quality is above average but far from the best. Also need skill to utilize it.
- Heat management need improvements, temperature easily increase even in light usage.
- Sony really need to ditch ads from their in-house apps like News, What's New and TrackID. It felt like using cheap Chinese phone which always full of ads and bloat instead of using a Sony.
- Volume buttons placement is awkward. I hope they move it to above power button, it will be easy to use with left hands, right hands and as zoom in camera.