I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 currently with Verizon (USA) and would like to switch to Sony xperia X. Could someone tell me if I buy an unlocked xperia X, would it work for Verizon? Although Verizon uses CDMA, my phone has a micro sim and uses LITE..
didik afrian??, 10 Dec 2016how many times to charging this phone?? it depends on the usage of everyone, no standards
nidi, 08 Dec 2016Sony xperia x dual sim this phone any heating issues .How is Battery performance and any ha... moreThis smartphone is excellent, It is better than Xperia z5 but keep in mind no waterproof and 4k video recording.
Sony xperia x dual sim this phone any heating issues .How is Battery performance and any hang problem please help me iame looking for xperia z5 and xperia x
How can i get the old weather widget like on Z2 not the new cartoonish one?
It is a clever phone. The screen is smooth and beautiful. Very responsive when browsing the net
Bought the dual sim version about two months ago with no discount (damn..!). And this is my honest experience using Xperia X for the one who need it:
- Beautiful design, and it looks way more beautiful in real life than from any image or videos. Omnibalance is the best! But I still hope Sony can reduce bezel and thickness next.
- Great performance, simple UI with very rare hiccup, fast loading, fast internal storage.
- Fingerprint resistant back, even my sweaty hands never leave any fingerprints. Too bad that its not scratch resistant.
- Dedicated camera button is great!
- Fingerprint sensor is SUCKS in my experience, I already set 3 slot with the same finger and it still rarely work in first try. If your hand is dirty, sweaty or wet even for "a very little bit" then it WONT work unless you clean or dry it first. I heard they update the driver in next Nougat update, I hope it fix those problems.
- Very thin back that vibrates when the phone output any sound. Watching movie is kinda uncomfortable and distracted with it. And, its f***in hollow so there must be empty space, but why didn't Sony stuff more battery in it?!
- Battery life is average, survive one day normal use with WiFi always ON. Qnovo tech to increase lifetime is great.
- Camera is great for photographic, but not good at all light condition. Quality is above average but far from the best. Also need skill to utilize it.
- Heat management need improvements, temperature easily increase even in light usage.
- Sony really need to ditch ads from their in-house apps like News, What's New and TrackID. It felt like using cheap Chinese phone which always full of ads and bloat instead of using a Sony.
- Volume buttons placement is awkward. I hope they move it to above power button, it will be easy to use with left hands, right hands and as zoom in camera.
Jordi Llach, 28 Nov 2016Ah, finally a devise with the exact ergonomics for left-handed people like me! Yes, that volu... moreMaybe the design engineer was left handed. Lol. I'm a rightie and find the buttons all wrongly placed. IMHO, the dedicated camera button in useless, volume rocker should be on left side and power button is too recessed.
Trever, 24 Nov 2016If you don't care about future updates and you wanna save your hard earned money then you can ... morethanks Trever..... well its not a big deal for me ... if I need more features I can flash Custom Roms..... and there is a hope that Xperia z3 may get CM 14.1 Based on Android 7.0 nougat ( Because Xperia SP has got CM 14.1)..... so Software updates are not a deal breaker for me..... If Marshmallow is Stable version than it is enough for me as I have heard there are some heating issues in Lollipop.... the real thing that bothers me is.... its Durability as it is made up of Glass, second Its Camera quality both in video and photography, and heating while recording videos (main thing that bothers me).....
Ah, finally a devise with the exact ergonomics for left-handed people like me!
Yes, that volume rocker is exactly where I want it to operate it with the middle and index or middle and ring fingers of my left hand. Sweet!
Sorry, right-handed fellows.
Nickname, 24 Nov 2016Never mind Ali but what if I would go for Xperia Z3 so that I may Save 100 - 150 USD..... :)You can buy Z3. Don't worry it is brilliant phone. I'm using till now and it is very smooth even after two years.
Hi guys .. I bought my Xperia X Dual 64gb in Saudi .. and then I brought in the Philippines , after a week I felt the problem..Now my Xperia X dual was always AutoShutdown without any reason .. And I don't know what is the problem ..
hey guys.i have xperia x dual sim version.it's awesome phone except one thing.whenever i connect to mobile data proximity sensor is blinking,this drains a battery little bit.do you guys have same problem ? otherwise this is a great phone.
Nickname, 24 Nov 2016Never mind Ali but what if I would go for Xperia Z3 so that I may Save 100 - 150 USD..... :)If you don't care about future updates and you wanna save your hard earned money then you can undoubtedly go for Z3 as its really a good phone.