Anonymous, 03 Jul 2016Sony is my number one. Second one is HTC.Same here i am using htc previously used sony
AnonD-537624, 03 Jul 2016My favourite company is sony but others are lg htc moto Sony is my number one. Second one is HTC.
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2016It is before. New Nexuses won't made by LG.My favourite company is sony but others are lg htc moto
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2016What the hell are you talking about? Moto? Huawei? You mean chinese craps like those are bette... moreVery needed comment. You are right. They are just trolling. Sony is much better than icrap or lagsung and Chinese craps.
AnonD-481725, 03 Jul 2016Nexus made by LG company.It is before. New Nexuses won't made by LG.
AnonD-94604, 03 Jul 2016The worst is buying a phone and get heart attack with that price tag and end up with more than... moreWhat the hell are you talking about? Moto? Huawei? You mean chinese craps like those are better and more trusted than Sony? You might really wanna get out of this planet right now because you don't even know that Sony quality is more trusted than any of those companies that you mentioned.
is this z6 version ?
why do snapdragon again ...
ive waited this looong for superheat !!!???
Sony Xperia XA Dual is another option ... but its not waterproofff.... !!!!???
sob sob sob
AnonD-94604, 03 Jul 2016The worst is buying a phone and get heart attack with that price tag and end up with more than... moreTrusted vendors? Lol Sony is trusted. Don't worry and don't suggest that laggy Samsung and LG with boot loop issue. But HTC and Nexus are good.
RockStar2005, 02 Jul 2016 Yes very true. Even my parents' Xperia Z1s (released January 2014), which only has 2 GBs of ... moreYou are right. My Z3 works very smooth and never lag. And yes touchwiz sucks. Very heavy UI that can't work smooth even with 4GB ram (I've used my uncle's S7 Edge once).
AnonD-506381, 02 Jul 2016 XD i agreed with you . the trolls and fanboys must close there own mouth The trollers most likely are Samsung fans that will regret of their purchase after few months.
Anonymous, 02 Jul 2016But with lesser spec than those phones mentioned but not to forget the price tag which gives y... moreThe worst is buying a phone and get heart attack with that price tag and end up with more than heart attack. Why buy phone with skyhigh price from untrusted vendor. For popular brand, sales represent quality, yes there are few lucky fan satisfied find their phones very good, others? got heart attack i guess.
Better buy phones from trusted vendors like sammy, LG, moto, HTC, and huawei. Bettter quality, no heart attack. Google know them better than us, thats why google trust them to make nexuses.
AnonD-404798, 02 Jul 2016How those are bad news ? and not everybody lives in US or INDIA and even if I did live in US ... moreOf course its bad. It means
-They are not competitive in that country, and its bad, right?
- Its only about time, they will lose other country. Maybe Asia pasific first, and then their home country.
- The competition is getting tougher and tougher. All vendors have better phones to offer. With better product and better pricing than X series they are not competitive, now with ridiculous pricing and below standard product, what can we expect?
- They are not confident. They give up. They lose and they accept it. Its bad, and they don't expect their next phone will get big interest. So don't expect their next phone will be impressive.
Anonymous, 02 Jul 2016And it isn't about Specs and benchmark score. Software optimisation is very important as well.... more
Yes very true. Even my parents' Xperia Z1s (released January 2014), which only has 2 GBs of RAM and a slower processor, is faster than the Samsung Galaxy S7 does at loading up things. Like clearing the notification table for example. And the S7 has 4 GBs!! It's cuz TouchWiz sux. lol
Anonymous, 02 Jul 2016But with lesser spec than those phones mentioned but not to forget the price tag which gives y... moreAnd it isn't about Specs and benchmark score. Software optimisation is very important as well. Sony's UI is well optimised and never lag. 3GB ram is enough for Sony.
Anonymous, 02 Jul 2016If you are Samsung fan close your mouth and search for speed test in YouTube. XD i agreed with you . the trolls and fanboys must close there own mouth
Anonymous, 02 Jul 2016Yep, only in your dreams.If you are Samsung fan close your mouth and search for speed test in YouTube.
Avan Dr, 02 Jul 2016And you guys still busy to find one review that praise x camera from tons of reviews in youtub... moreYea.. my country included on the list of de-focused sell..
Sony's bad sell in my country mainly because of two things:
1. Very bad after sale service. They always make excuses to reject our RMA, and even if accepted, we still have to wait for at least 6-9 months before we receive the phone back. At least that is what I heard.... because personally, I never had any problem with Sony before, even my 3 YO Xperia phone still alive and kickin.
2. Very high tax. Aside from Sony's already ridiculous high price, we also need to pay up to 38% import tax, then 10% corporate income tax. So, we need to pay flagship price only to get a midranger device here. That makes the ultra cheap low end Chinese phones looks very compelling.
Design wise... I'm fallen in love to the simple yet premium feel omnibalance design at first sight. But sadly, spec and function is more important to me... But, if only this phone has similar spec to the Zenfone 3 Deluxe, then I'd be willing to pay the extra cost anytime...