yce, 11 Jan 2017Not great on gaming...Phone is for making phone calls not gaming.
Albert, 08 Jan 2017Anyone here use this phone for gaming like pokemon go? how was it?Not great on gaming...
Anonymous, 10 Jan 2017post recommended camera setting(rear). my photographer friend used this phone and tweak camera... moreExceptional camera (better than other Sony premium models even on daylight) but needs setting it with care or using other camera applications (Sony's style)!
Operation is great but some stock applications should be disabled for best performance!
I took it with 230$. Fair enough!
Very bad experience with this phone poor camera and slow ram complete West of money and time
plz tell me about Sony Xa rose gold ...its working and camera result ??
post recommended camera setting(rear). my photographer friend used this phone and tweak camera setting, the pics looks superb but i forgot the setting
does Miravision 2.0 work on the Xperia XA? if it does that would be booonkkkerrrssss
Albert, 08 Jan 2017Anyone here use this phone for gaming like pokemon go? how was it?It works good
RikirikoT, 06 Jan 2017The back camera lens is easy to get scratch. After 3 month of using my back camera is scratche... moreoh but u can use transparent cover so it won't get scratched and it won't slip easily. i'm using it and still the beauty is there. i have this rose gold design.
Anonymous, 07 Jan 2017Guys, please tell me if Xperia XA Front Camera works great in low light conditions? Did it rea... moreI use Bestie Selfie and YouCam Perfect applications for low light front camera. Stock camera is not that performant for now. Maybe on Nougat upgrade to perform better.
Guys, please tell me if Xperia XA Front Camera works great in low light conditions? Did it really shoot with no blur in low light conditions?and how is its quality? ;) I'm really interested to buy this handset but I'd like to know first its front camera's capabilities in low light conditions.
Thanks for any replies.
Alcatel Pixi 3 4.5, 06 Jan 2017After a few months using this phone it seems worth the money. It's pretty snappy using the Web... moreI have a friend with a Huawei P9 lite. Except battery backup, in other aspect including camera, XA is better!
Sony is best!
Anonymous, 06 Jan 2017Any tips on how to imorove its battery life? Ive been using this for like 1 week and the batte... moreHere's some tips:
- Update your phone to the latest version. Version 33.2.A.3.81 improved the battery life.
- You may opt to do a software repair through Xperia Companion (PC Software) if the problem still insists.
- There's also a bug stated a while ago about Wi-Fi Scanning. Click Settings > Location > Click the three dots > Turn off both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning. (This was already fixed, I think).
- Turn on STAMINA mode all the time.
- Turn off Wi-Fi, bluetooth, auto-rotation, auto-sync when not needed.
- Enable Smart Back light control and Auto brightness
- Disable image enhancements (Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 or Super-vivid mode)
- Disable keep Wi-Fi on during sleep.
- Do not play graphic intensive games for too long, let the phone rest when it heats up.
- Do not take many consecutive shots with the camera, take a few shots and let it rest when it heats up.
- There's also a bug called "Mobile Radio Active" common in most android phones. Turn on "Airplane mode" when possible especially when you're going to sleep.
- Please do take note that this phone has about 5 hours screen-on time and lasts about 1 day on normal usage because of the small battery capacity (2300 mAh).
- You may or may not do all the tips stated above, do what is applicable.
- Also, I read somewhere that the battery life increases by about 20% after 10 charging cycles.
- Source: Sony Support Forum, Sony Xperia XA user for 2 months :)
Any tips on how to imorove its battery life? Ive been using this for like 1 week and the battery drains quick even when im not using it for example i leave it at 80% then after leaving it for like 8 hours it turned to 50% even when i didn't use it, the heck???
After a few months using this phone it seems worth the money. It's pretty snappy using the Web, and the two games I played on it worked pretty well. Plus it will eventually get Nougat.
I have never used the G4 Plus from Moto land but I would assume it's a similar type of phone. Both good value handsets.
Only quibble is the poor battery life
The back camera lens is easy to get scratch. After 3 month of using my back camera is scratched so bad, but that doesnt matter, i frequently use the front camera. I dont use any case bcause it will cover the beauty of the XA. It hang/lag/freeze sometimes. No prob aboutthe battery, woks fine for me (daily use)
evash, 05 Jan 2017This is my first to to post about a product, it's just because I'm really satisfied with this ... moreWith the exception that the earphone speaker works good, only thing is that from time to time appear some weird vibrations from inside, but overall it's same great experience in my case too! Kudos Sony!