At first I am very satisfied with sony xperia XA but now the ear speaker does not work even if I factory reset it, I have a warranty but it takes 3 months, wtf?
This is my first to to post about a product, it's just because I'm really satisfied with this phone. Here's what I have found, compared to my previous phone Samsung Note 2:
1. The battery was really working bad at first, i searched the net and found suggestions. Now it's working good. (adjusting the brightness, edit WiFi settings so it won't be searching for connection all the time, turn off the apps that I don't need, etc)
2. When I tried the camera, it was really blurry but I soon found out it was not set to the max resolution. Now its one of the best I have used so far.
3. Internal Storage problem, it always said not enough storage even though I haven't installed anything yet. The problem was gone when I performed System Update. Thanks Sony. Some apps can be transferred to the SD Card but when I tried, the app can't be detected anymore. Anyway, the system update helped a lot, from almost 16GB to 14++GB internal storage used.
4. Loud Speaker is really really poor, but their earphone is superb (I'm a music person and I appreciate bass).
5. I work in a mountainous area and it got poor signal. It doesn't matter though as long as I can call and text with it when I'm there.
6. It doesn't hang, unlike my old phone.
RasaDina, 02 Jan 2017I am very disappointed with this phone, the battery discharge very quickly. Not recommend. My ... morei got my phone as a Christmas gift. at first the battery was really bad. i search the net and followed suggestions. now its working really good
rosetome, 01 Jan 2017Why is that the image captured by front cam is always blurry tskI am having the same issue
i have got this phone just one month ago..but before this phone i used many samsung and lg phones as well. so if we come up on every phones issue so every one has something in a major side or minor side. but for this phone i have observed something slim curvey stylish a better look phone for perfomances wise its better then samsung mid range phones only the minor issue for me camera is a bit blurry but when the light is ok you can have a gud picture captured in your phone otherwise battery has no any issues..for others who got this phone if they have found some issues so they can send to service centers.i a m happy to have this phone
I am very disappointed with this phone, the battery discharge very quickly. Not recommend. My old Sony Xperia Z2 is a much better phone.
Just got one to gift my sister, two issues I found:
1.- Camera, photo resolution is poor. In low light conditions the photo quality is really poor. And with good light condition is just mid range quality.
2.- Speaker, sound is really low.
But, design is good. Mid range phone is good but can be better with those two points I mentioned above.
Anyone here who upgraded his system to 33.2.A.3.81? What's the difference from the existing one. I got a new one 2 days ago. So far so good except for the battery which drains fast and the back casing can easily have scratches.
Anonymous, 27 Dec 2016I tried to move a movable app to my memory card but it says "not enough storage" i got 27.87 G... moretry formatting the memory card. if the problem still persists , factory reset the phone too. it would surely help. it's just a minor issue.
Anonymous, 31 Dec 2016Very poor experience slower speed and stupid camera complete West of money your phone must be broken or glitched
Myo Gyee, 31 Dec 2016Which one is the best for choose?
Sony Xperia XA or Xiaomi Mi 5Why to compare the mi 5 with this, compare it with the Xperia X, since both have almost same price, go for Xperia x.
Anonymous, 31 Dec 2016Very poor experience slower speed and stupid camera complete West of money Very weird, my cousin xa is perfect, he is really surprised with its performance, especially the battery, he was afraid a lot of the battery but after he bought it he was surprised, how could sony manage to get such a good battery performance with a small battery capacity, good job sony, all the best.
Very poor experience slower speed and stupid camera complete West of money
urdaddy, 27 Dec 2016Sony Xperia XA or Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. I can't decide between which one I should get.Xperia XA cause i have this phone also. My brother uses J7 2016 both phones are great. J7 Prime is just waste because it has TFT screen unlike J7 2016 and XA having IPS Display bright and Crisp. Battery maybe Disappointment but the performance of this one is greay so go with XA
AA12, 29 Dec 2016which one is best ?
sony M5 or sony XA3112Choose Sony Xperia XA for design and latest android OS (future update Nougat)
Choose Sony Xperia M5 for higher RAM higher mega pixel camera higher screen resolution and water resistant
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016I got 1 sony xperia xa and 1 dead pixelMe too, but well just ignore it. They will only replace it if you have 4 or more dead pixels. And this is not the first time coz on my old Sony phones I also had. So I guess it's a bad quality control from Sony.