RikirikoT, 06 Jan 2017The back camera lens is easy to get scratch. After 3 month of using my back camera is scratche... moreoh but u can use transparent cover so it won't get scratched and it won't slip easily. i'm using it and still the beauty is there. i have this rose gold design.
Anonymous, 07 Jan 2017Guys, please tell me if Xperia XA Front Camera works great in low light conditions? Did it rea... moreI use Bestie Selfie and YouCam Perfect applications for low light front camera. Stock camera is not that performant for now. Maybe on Nougat upgrade to perform better.
Guys, please tell me if Xperia XA Front Camera works great in low light conditions? Did it really shoot with no blur in low light conditions?and how is its quality? ;) I'm really interested to buy this handset but I'd like to know first its front camera's capabilities in low light conditions.
Thanks for any replies.
Alcatel Pixi 3 4.5, 06 Jan 2017After a few months using this phone it seems worth the money. It's pretty snappy using the Web... moreI have a friend with a Huawei P9 lite. Except battery backup, in other aspect including camera, XA is better!
Sony is best!
Anonymous, 06 Jan 2017Any tips on how to imorove its battery life? Ive been using this for like 1 week and the batte... moreHere's some tips:
- Update your phone to the latest version. Version 33.2.A.3.81 improved the battery life.
- You may opt to do a software repair through Xperia Companion (PC Software) if the problem still insists.
- There's also a bug stated a while ago about Wi-Fi Scanning. Click Settings > Location > Click the three dots > Turn off both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning. (This was already fixed, I think).
- Turn on STAMINA mode all the time.
- Turn off Wi-Fi, bluetooth, auto-rotation, auto-sync when not needed.
- Enable Smart Back light control and Auto brightness
- Disable image enhancements (Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 or Super-vivid mode)
- Disable keep Wi-Fi on during sleep.
- Do not play graphic intensive games for too long, let the phone rest when it heats up.
- Do not take many consecutive shots with the camera, take a few shots and let it rest when it heats up.
- There's also a bug called "Mobile Radio Active" common in most android phones. Turn on "Airplane mode" when possible especially when you're going to sleep.
- Please do take note that this phone has about 5 hours screen-on time and lasts about 1 day on normal usage because of the small battery capacity (2300 mAh).
- You may or may not do all the tips stated above, do what is applicable.
- Also, I read somewhere that the battery life increases by about 20% after 10 charging cycles.
- Source: Sony Support Forum, Sony Xperia XA user for 2 months :)
Any tips on how to imorove its battery life? Ive been using this for like 1 week and the battery drains quick even when im not using it for example i leave it at 80% then after leaving it for like 8 hours it turned to 50% even when i didn't use it, the heck???
After a few months using this phone it seems worth the money. It's pretty snappy using the Web, and the two games I played on it worked pretty well. Plus it will eventually get Nougat.
I have never used the G4 Plus from Moto land but I would assume it's a similar type of phone. Both good value handsets.
Only quibble is the poor battery life
The back camera lens is easy to get scratch. After 3 month of using my back camera is scratched so bad, but that doesnt matter, i frequently use the front camera. I dont use any case bcause it will cover the beauty of the XA. It hang/lag/freeze sometimes. No prob aboutthe battery, woks fine for me (daily use)
evash, 05 Jan 2017This is my first to to post about a product, it's just because I'm really satisfied with this ... moreWith the exception that the earphone speaker works good, only thing is that from time to time appear some weird vibrations from inside, but overall it's same great experience in my case too! Kudos Sony!
I was purchased 4 months back but this is not good for sound and back camera is very very poor, front camera is ok, how to solve this problem.
At first I am very satisfied with sony xperia XA but now the ear speaker does not work even if I factory reset it, I have a warranty but it takes 3 months, wtf?
This is my first to to post about a product, it's just because I'm really satisfied with this phone. Here's what I have found, compared to my previous phone Samsung Note 2:
1. The battery was really working bad at first, i searched the net and found suggestions. Now it's working good. (adjusting the brightness, edit WiFi settings so it won't be searching for connection all the time, turn off the apps that I don't need, etc)
2. When I tried the camera, it was really blurry but I soon found out it was not set to the max resolution. Now its one of the best I have used so far.
3. Internal Storage problem, it always said not enough storage even though I haven't installed anything yet. The problem was gone when I performed System Update. Thanks Sony. Some apps can be transferred to the SD Card but when I tried, the app can't be detected anymore. Anyway, the system update helped a lot, from almost 16GB to 14++GB internal storage used.
4. Loud Speaker is really really poor, but their earphone is superb (I'm a music person and I appreciate bass).
5. I work in a mountainous area and it got poor signal. It doesn't matter though as long as I can call and text with it when I'm there.
6. It doesn't hang, unlike my old phone.
RasaDina, 02 Jan 2017I am very disappointed with this phone, the battery discharge very quickly. Not recommend. My ... morei got my phone as a Christmas gift. at first the battery was really bad. i search the net and followed suggestions. now its working really good
rosetome, 01 Jan 2017Why is that the image captured by front cam is always blurry tskI am having the same issue
i have got this phone just one month ago..but before this phone i used many samsung and lg phones as well. so if we come up on every phones issue so every one has something in a major side or minor side. but for this phone i have observed something slim curvey stylish a better look phone for perfomances wise its better then samsung mid range phones only the minor issue for me camera is a bit blurry but when the light is ok you can have a gud picture captured in your phone otherwise battery has no any issues..for others who got this phone if they have found some issues so they can send to service centers.i a m happy to have this phone
I am very disappointed with this phone, the battery discharge very quickly. Not recommend. My old Sony Xperia Z2 is a much better phone.
Just got one to gift my sister, two issues I found:
1.- Camera, photo resolution is poor. In low light conditions the photo quality is really poor. And with good light condition is just mid range quality.
2.- Speaker, sound is really low.
But, design is good. Mid range phone is good but can be better with those two points I mentioned above.