Jayanta, 06 Sep 2016Yes, it is true that all renowned mobile manufactures use Sony sensors & produces excellen... moreYou can compare xa with j7 2016, a5 2016,
Images are better thn both devices, chk it
Anonymous, 02 Sep 2016same goes for me.. you better get a refund too.. sony provides money back for my phone because... moreI am seriously considering your advice. But I have full doubt whether Sony will refund money in India.
Cute Anonymous, 02 Sep 2016@Jayanta, I don't side either You or Sony. It's just that, have you ever thought of using othe... more@Cute anonymous, I think Price & Performance (not specification) should be main criteria before judging any product. Here Sony has failed to deliver performance in comparison to the price. For your kind information I was die hard fan of Sony..before buying XA dual. This is my 5th Sony mobile till date. My intention is not to tarnish or uplift (like u) the image of Sony. You know it fell very bad when ur favorite fails to perform.
raj , 05 Sep 2016For those who are saying camera is bad, worst and bla bla bla.... Sony has been captured mor... moreYes, it is true that all renowned mobile manufactures use Sony sensors & produces excellent image quality. But it has been found that image quality of a few sony models are not so excellent..Xperia XA is one of them. Image quality of XA undoubtedly good but not excellent. However, the main problem of this model is extremely poor battery back up.
khizee, 06 Sep 2016But some peoples r saying the got update.. After update battery life is good Brightness has been improved significantly after update, but Battery has not improved at all . I think releasing update will not improve battery, bcz the problem is hardware.
khizee, 05 Sep 2016Some guys r saying battery life not good but some r saying battery life is good enough... Don'... moreEven if you aren't using it, the battery drains 1% for every 10 - 12 mins in standby mode. The design is excellent, the camera is above average. If the battery performs well then it's worthy for the price.
My kind suggestion is, wait for an update before buying this phone.
,,, 06 Sep 2016the problem is if you aren't using the sony quickcharger. it will prolong the time of charging... moreIt overheats when you're using it for more than 30 mins w/ data connection. On that part almost all phones overheats so I can't justify if it's a lot or just normal. I tried playing pokemon go. With GPS on, I played for less than 2 hours then the battery drains
jockic, 05 Sep 2016Perhaps a Powerbank will help?the problem is if you aren't using the sony quickcharger. it will prolong the time of charging. It took me more than 4 hours to fully charge my xa with using mi powerbank. Maybe sony manufactured powerbank will do..
I am planning on buying this phone. But can this xperia xa handle pokemon go without any compromises? Like lagging, or overheating, or throttling? Who among you have tried playing pokemon go on this device?
Here is my view on Xperia X which I bought a few days ago - happy with my choice so far. *I was also considering HTC One A9 & HTC One M9 Prime Camera.
1. Xperia XA is probably the smallest (in size) 5 inch smartphone + one of the lightest: a big advantage for people who don't like bulky phones - easy to handle in 1 hand
2. Comparing 5" XA to 5.5" One Plus 2 & Moto G4 Plus doesn't make sense to me, unless you don't care about phone size..
3. XA Display looks pretty decent to me, even though its 720p. Compared to1020p on HTC One A9, I couldn't really see that much difference (I'm not that fuzzy). *Also, 1080p displays consumes more energy (battery would last even shorter...)
4. Design of XA is great too, but that's might be subjective... for me definitely one of the slickest mobiles on the market
5. Vibrations on Xperia XA are great, like on any other Xperia phone.
6. Camera takes great pictures in good light & very average in poor light conditions (good UI & manual options, though you need to spend some time to explore them to take even better pics).
7. Voice is perfectly clear during calls
8. Speaker volume is ok/Average, could have been a little louder, though you can adjust it in the EQUALIZER settings of Music player to get more out of it.
9. XA supports quick charge, but quick charger is not the default charger provided by Sony...
10. Positive surprise on the Anti Scratch Screen - Though XA still doesn't have Gorilla Glass, the screen is decent & no screen protector is required - tried scratching the display model in a store with my keys :D - no marks left
11. Front camera is 8MPix camera, but it's not very impressive...
11. BATTERY IS POOR, will only last 1 day with average use (though you have 2 energy saving modes - stamina & ultra stamina). Ready somewhere else that the battery will not worn out easily due to the way i was built, so... you don't have to worry its performance will decrease over time.
12. Double tap doesn't wake up the phone (worked in Z3 model)
13. Though not as slippery as Z3 (made of glass), XA is also not made of rubber so... can also slip out of your hands...﻿
Which is best
2-one plus X
3-one plus 1
7-Redmi note 3
8-Moto X play
jockic, 05 Sep 2016Perhaps a Powerbank will help?Battery depends on how we use, if u play games for 2 hours and use Internet for hours thn phone can't last more the 5 hrs, I can drain 3000 mah battery in just 4-5 hrs uses.
So its depends on use
Does anybody who have this phone use VSCO app and edit their photos in that app? What are the opinions on that? :) Thanksss