I`ve had it for 3 months now, no touchscreen problem, awesome, incredible camera performance, solid battery back-up, very satisfied with this phone....
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2017yes i use unfitted screen protector cause i cant find anything fitted for my sony xa1. i go to... moreUse no protector or only the plastic one that comes from the box. No software upgrade until Oreo.
Anonymous, 27 Dec 2017Why so obssessed over Samsung? So this phone can't match those from Apple, HTC, LG, Huawei etc...?Because Samsung has the most expensive devices of all other brands and its not even top quality.
Sonyuser85, 19 Dec 2017This phone is best you can get in its class. This site is European as I know so there might be... moreyes i use unfitted screen protector cause i cant find anything fitted for my sony xa1. i go to different places but they can only offer the unfitted glass protector. my phone fell down and it wasn't too high above the ground and some part of the screen turned black. It means that their quality aren't good cause many phone do fell but the phones screen didnt turned black only scratches but this phone im using screen protector and still after it fell the screen turned black. and the other problem is the screen it doesnt response when i touch and thats the big problem of this phone...
Now i m going to telling you about sony xa1 performance
1) It has not created any softwear prblm
2) its battery back up amazing and i like so much fasst charging facilith
3) the people who blame on its performance so would like to inform you dont full fill its memory.. You should keep at least 4 gb extra space then you. Cant observe its problm about softwr according to me. And i thing whoes people brought this xa1 so they are lucky becouse they fill much happiness with its
Sonyuser85, 26 Dec 2017This phone is gorgeous after 2 months is like in the first day! No Samsung device can match it... moreWhy so obssessed over Samsung? So this phone can't match those from Apple, HTC, LG, Huawei etc...?
Tara, 26 Dec 2017Do. Not. Buy. - Edge of screen stopped working a month later along with top so notification b... moreThis phone is gorgeous after 2 months is like in the first day! No Samsung device can match its performance and price tag. Bad people complain about some issues because of bad software installing and bad system maintaining (flash/root).
Do. Not. Buy.
- Edge of screen stopped working a month later along with top so notification bar simply did not pull down easily and any button near the edge was VERY difficult to press, it is like it lost all sensitivity in that area.. bear in mind, this was about a month after purchase and the phone had not been dropped.
- Charger port became loose somehow? I spent more buying a new lead thinking the lead was the issue.. nope.
- Software crashed, so many times.. no point restarting the device as the phone still froze. You had to let the phone die and reboot itself for it to be back to normal so any solution was out of your hands. Sometimes it would freeze on the reboot screen so there was nothing you could do except wait until either the battery died or it unfroze.
I guess when the camera is 23MP, there has to be something wrong with it. In this case, definitely not worth the good camera if the phone can't even be used.
i faced touch isues 2 times ,they replaced touch twice but after using it for 2 months again same isue.dont buy this phone iam the experia user since 8 year.....this is ma last phone
i wont buy sony again.............
I am Never buy again a sony product.. XA1 so many problem specially to software..
BiyoBiyo JunJun, 25 Sep 2017did anybody have coverage issue with this phone ? Yes, i have problem. In indoors there is no signal
Anonymous, 19 Dec 2017this phone is bad. i thought sony would fullfill my expectations to them but its not. there so... moreThis phone is best you can get in its class. This site is European as I know so there might be few things to blame:
1. Are you from Asia?
2. Did you upgrade its Android 7 with 40.0.A.6.135?
3. Rooted or Flashed the device in some minimal way?
4. Did you used glass protector that was unfitted to its softly curved screen?
5. Excessive water, dust, grease substances, salty water on the screen?
6. In some situations I've heart about bad chargers used often, non-stock ones.
If yes, don't give the blame only on Sony!
this phone is bad. i thought sony would fullfill my expectations to them but its not. there so many problems in this phone. if you want to buy a good phone with a good price you should go to samsung. im not advertising samsung but it is worth for your money. and go away with mediatek!! My issues in this phone is the touchscreen problem and the quality of the phone cause one time my phone sony xa1 fall on the ground but its not too high and not so crunchy but when i get it i saw the part of the screen turned black :( thats why the quality is not good for its price. the battery also is average but still it not fullfill my time when using this phone. the speaker also is kinda low but when you use earphones it become more better.
Anonymous, 25 Nov 2017Hi, are you from bangladesh? yes i am... what about u ?
Not-A-SonyFanAnymore, 18 Dec 2017Had enough with stupid sony, buying xperia M5 twice change motherboard, bought the xperia XA1,... moreM5 was probably worst device from Sony in its history of electronics. Surely not well done because was made with Mediatek processor by some Chinese franchise, with all sorts of issues. XA and XA1 were based on same weak Meadiatek but with better quality of manufacturing, sadly with same weird Chinese franchise. Indeed Sony and Mediatek found its best fit too late, after many issues solved by buyers nerves. But battery, speed, camera, and touch, as much as they worked still did better as much more expensive other makers devices. XA1 as I did fiund out, have been built on two different franchises. One screw it with touch quality and other did a stock with no problems. Problematic stocks were most built for China and India some came also to Europe, as I know. With all those issue, Sony is still better that Samsung and Apple or Lg quality overall using Snapdragons processors.
Had enough with stupid sony, buying xperia M5 twice change motherboard, bought the xperia XA1, then the screen problem not response, sent to warranty and need wait for 1 month, after come back from warranty, i'll used for 1 month plus, again the screen not response at the top...wasting money buying this shit sony. now XA1 so scratch after they change new LCD.
BlackBird, 17 Dec 2017I bought this amazing Xperia several days ago. Its working fine. Its really fast and stylish! ... moreSame here. One month and still very good! All my Sony devices with no problems, only defective lens on some devices. XA1 is kicking ass much more expensive devices. Try not update its system until Oreo. My device is G3112, 40.0.A.5.66 system. Good luck!