fanqi, 09 May 2017They need to at least double the battery. 72h rating equals charging 2 or 3 times daily.70h endurance and above, average user with mobile data on only charge it once per day. Why the hell u charge it 2-3 times per day? Playing COC the whole day?
fanqi, 09 May 2017They need to at least double the battery. 72h rating equals charging 2 or 3 times daily.The endurance rate of my Xperia x equal 67 hours, and i am having 7 hours screen on time in one charge, so your claims are definitely wrong.
They need to at least double the battery. 72h rating equals charging 2 or 3 times daily.
1) is there any heating issues
2) does the phone support good battery life and internal storage
3) does it have good cellular call quality
Gino76, 08 May 2017Many thanks for the reply.
So, do you think the XA1 is a better buy than the Moto G5 Plus?I think g5 is a tad better
But if you want solid camera still and videos also longevity with good multitasking xa1 is better but there is a catch, no fp sensor
Anonymous, 08 May 2017The only downfall is batteryThe battery is not a downside. It got a 72h endurance rating. Read the review http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_xa1-review-1606.php. It has a 16nm processor and a 720p screen.
WirelessWonkFL, 08 May 2017Hi Gino. here's what I found:
1. Is the storage the newer eMMC 5.1? No. XA1 Ultra also la... moreMany thanks for the reply.
So, do you think the XA1 is a better buy than the Moto G5 Plus?
Gino76, 05 May 2017I'm interested with the XA1 but have some tech questions:
1. Is the storage the newer eMMC 5.... moreHi Gino. here's what I found:
1. Is the storage the newer eMMC 5.1? No. XA1 Ultra also lacks this.
2. Cat-6 4G LTE in Europe? I do not know.
3. Are the speakers located in the front (as videos and photos show) or at the bottom? And how loud is it? Bottom, mono speaker. Decent output but a tad tinny for music. Fine for calls.
4. True the USB Type-C is the slower 2.0 standard? Yes
5. True the RAM is only DDR3 and not DDR4? Yes
6. True the rear-facing camera is based off or came from the Z5? But does it have some upgrades to it? Yes, as you'll see from GSMArena full review.
7. Any blue light filter feature? I can't find any evidence for it; likely no.
T12, 06 May 2017I chose this phone for its content. I do not choose phones by manufacturers. At the moment thi... moreYou are absolutely correct on both points; thank you
1) best phone in its price range
2) very unusual for Sony.
A lot of accessories are already available here from Nillkin, just bought QIN case in black.
Anonymous, 08 May 2017How's the battery endurance? http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_xa1-review-1606p3.php
Anonymous, 08 May 2017How's the battery endurance? 72 hours, excellent!
LeeHarvey, 08 May 20171.50 body sar value? 0,57 found on http://www.devicespecifications.com/fr/model-sar/a70941bb