Gino76, 08 May 2017Many thanks for the reply.
So, do you think the XA1 is a better buy than the Moto G5 Plus?I think g5 is a tad better
But if you want solid camera still and videos also longevity with good multitasking xa1 is better but there is a catch, no fp sensor
Anonymous, 08 May 2017The only downfall is batteryThe battery is not a downside. It got a 72h endurance rating. Read the review http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_xa1-review-1606.php. It has a 16nm processor and a 720p screen.
WirelessWonkFL, 08 May 2017Hi Gino. here's what I found:
1. Is the storage the newer eMMC 5.1? No. XA1 Ultra also la... moreMany thanks for the reply.
So, do you think the XA1 is a better buy than the Moto G5 Plus?
Gino76, 05 May 2017I'm interested with the XA1 but have some tech questions:
1. Is the storage the newer eMMC 5.... moreHi Gino. here's what I found:
1. Is the storage the newer eMMC 5.1? No. XA1 Ultra also lacks this.
2. Cat-6 4G LTE in Europe? I do not know.
3. Are the speakers located in the front (as videos and photos show) or at the bottom? And how loud is it? Bottom, mono speaker. Decent output but a tad tinny for music. Fine for calls.
4. True the USB Type-C is the slower 2.0 standard? Yes
5. True the RAM is only DDR3 and not DDR4? Yes
6. True the rear-facing camera is based off or came from the Z5? But does it have some upgrades to it? Yes, as you'll see from GSMArena full review.
7. Any blue light filter feature? I can't find any evidence for it; likely no.
T12, 06 May 2017I chose this phone for its content. I do not choose phones by manufacturers. At the moment thi... moreYou are absolutely correct on both points; thank you
1) best phone in its price range
2) very unusual for Sony.
A lot of accessories are already available here from Nillkin, just bought QIN case in black.
Anonymous, 08 May 2017How's the battery endurance? http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_xa1-review-1606p3.php
Anonymous, 08 May 2017How's the battery endurance? 72 hours, excellent!
AnonD-444807, 08 May 20171.50 body sar value? 0,57 found on http://www.devicespecifications.com/fr/model-sar/a70941bb
AnonD-243573, 06 May 2017SD650 is more powerful, but only up to 10%. Not a big deal after all. But as you can see from ... moreI disagree. Based on http://www.specout.com/ the SD650 has a lower performing processor than the P20. And the latter is based on a smaller 16nm process which would mean better battery life.