Is the rear camera lens glass? I owned a Xperia Z5 and the only thing annoys me most is the plastic camera lens. Can any Xperia XA2 user confirm what material is Sony using?
LWR, 13 Apr 2018It is bad, it distorts sound. I pointed the problem to Sony and it's been weeks since then wit... morePlease drop a comment here.
AnonD-481725, 01 Apr 2018How is the microphone quality when recording videos? did you notice anything abnormal?It is bad, it distorts sound. I pointed the problem to Sony and it's been weeks since then with no answer for them. This is disappointing!
wooty, 05 Apr 2018Nevertheless to compare. I would pick up Nokia at anytime. Reason?
1) https://www.gsmarena.co... moreYou're so a Nokia fanboy... Sony also has support for 2 years of security updates, and also is certified for Android Enterprise, here is the list of Android Enterprise devices:
Android Enterprise Recommended requirements:
Anonymous, 27 Mar 2018xa2 (not ultra) or nokia 7 plus? which would you recommend?Nevertheless to compare. I would pick up Nokia at anytime. Reason?
1) https://www.gsmarena.com/flagship_sony_xperias_will_get_2_years_of_android_updates-news-29427.php (XA2 family belongs to midrange classification).
2) Updates come with nothing. It means if you bought your phone a year ago, the phone still remains the same UI, no new features, no new lock screen, no new wallpaper and apparently nothing NEW at all even when it reaches the EOL cycle.
(1) Price is much more affordable compare to this s**t company. Even for midrange level.
(2) Updates are extremely fast. Even some of their midrange phones are updated to Android 8.1 a week ago.
(3) https://www.gsmarena.com/hmd_global_nokia_phones_android_one-news-29796.php > it tells everything.
(4) Snapdragon 660 is much powerful than 630.
Finally as a smart consumer, the decision is yours.
Real users please reply. What about performance - camera - battery life.
andone more thing about xa2, when i lock and unlock screen, it often dont unlocks, or screen is turned"even if i hold it stright" annoying, and all system is slow
AnonD-748448, 30 Mar 2018XA 2 will be better. Nokia's phones are useless agree, bought for mother nokia 6, piece of crap, worst phone ever
i bought this phone one week ago, and i dont like it, its slow, battery life is low, just using few hours a day, like 3 just waching jokes,and battery is empty,
but he is soooo slow, camera is bad if u want to make photo with documents or text, camera is slow, i can make 1 pic and need to wait 4 seconds till it allows to make another one, if u turn screen, and then back, screen will go back only every second time, only + is screen resolution, all is bright and realy sharp, my huawei for 200 eiro was WAY better than this one
How does this phone compare to the Xperia Z3 Compact? Performance, build quality, camera?
Anonymous, 01 Apr 2018No it doesn't have fave unlock, I've got this phone, it performs smooth and fast, screen is be... moreHow is the microphone quality when recording videos? did you notice anything abnormal?
No one, 14 Mar 2018Could anyone tell me about selfi camera, I need to know is quality good enough? Yes selfies are good and not blurred like GSM Arena stated
HADES99, 21 Mar 2018Can a xa2 user tell me whether this has the face unlock feature ? If it does is it fast , accu... moreNo it doesn't have fave unlock, I've got this phone, it performs smooth and fast, screen is beautiful, battery life excellent, camera is good but not great. Camera tends to suffer from horrible lens flare which is green in colour when facing the sun. Also as usual Sony again has used a plastic camera lens on main camera. They always do this on midrange and budget phones.